One of my favorite YouTubers, Organic the Bladerunner, gave me a shoutout in his new video

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Listen to the first ten minutes. My real name is Angela Reed. Yes, my Somali grandpa made sure not to get AA surname and purposely to be different . Apparently, I have a very basic English Becky surname to my white friends. Lol @Grigori Rasputin @Garen

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Did your grandfather change his family name?
Yes. It was very hard decision for him to make. My dad was very conflicted with it. But at least they both still held on to their roots and incorporated into American culture. It was my grandma’s family that introduced him to Catholicism. They were Berber Catholics in Atlanta during the 1930s. Both the Asgardans and Wakandans hated their asses. . Those basic KKK snow apes were hating on us cause we got bling. I’m sure he chose Catholicism for the fashion

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
@Prime Minister Reed is a pun because 1. They’re British Somaliland ( I Stan for the English. f*ck the Italians and their captain save a hoe tendencies) 2. It’s mean someone with reddish skin or hair , which is reference to some Europeans calling Cushitic people red people and red hair. The first English settlers in America were the Reeds. My dad was named after Robert Reed Church Sr. He was an African-American entrepreneur, businessman and landowner in Memphis, Tennessee, who began his rise during the American Civil War. He was the first African-American "millionaire" in the South. Church built a reputation for great wealth and influence in the business community.

Yes. It was very hard decision for him to make. My dad was very conflicted with it. But at least they both still held on to their roots and incorporated into American culture. It was my grandma’s family that introduced him to Catholicism. They were Berber Catholics in Atlanta during the 1930s. Both the Asgardans and Wakandans hated their asses. . Those basic b**** KKK snow apes were hating on us cause we got bling. I’m sure he chose Catholicism for the fashion

So was your Somali grandfather raised as a muslim ? All my family are practising muslims and would be extremely against anyone in the family having an interfaith marriage and also a non muslim name.