ONE OF MY FAVORITE CADAAN world traveler finally enters our country

Discussion in 'General' started by Grigori Rasputin, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +25,007

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,824
    Khalid is really cool. Hargeisa is cool. It is so interesting to see how vibrant it looks, to an extent though. But the kids were horribly not looked after though. Walaahi, for the horror of Africa, Hargeisa is holding its own, moderately. Its still a sh!thole tho. But tolerable compared to south Somalia I guess. The White vlogger looks like he is high on weed tho, I have seen many of his vlogs. I don't like the dust, the humidity too. The local government controlling the shillings and the paying through the phone was super cool. I like it.

Overall, its okey, its not the end of the world.

3. Grigori Rasputin

Grigori Rasputin For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality Patient Zero VIP

Ratings:
    +25,007
    I think he is a South African

Of recently he has dicing with death. Dude went into depleted and gang infested Venezuela

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Basra

Basra Like Donald Trump, I like to be Spanked. Let Them Eat Cake VIP

Ratings:
    +25,824
    Really, he said he is from New Zealand. lol

He is very brave. He sounds like he is habitually depressed, that's why he likes weed I guess. But I like his bravery. Makes his video interesting. I wish he had a girl friend so I can see him mingling

5. Grigori Rasputin

Ratings:
    +25,007
    I am not sure my dear @Basra (wish you were single.. could’ve wrestled you like we were in the Victorian age. Would’ve smelled the intoxicating aura of your bosom).
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +39,515
    Min 5:15 he is asked where he is from, he says New Zealand, then the local guy responds with the meme ''Sweden, Yes''.

:mjlol:

Register to view spoiler content!

7. AussieHustler

AussieHustler Incels need help not derision Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +16,172
    He has a Kiwi aka NZ accent.

The Somali health authorities should do something about meat being sold in the open because if you go to these markets and see the amount of flies touching those meat, it would turn you into a vegan. It’s a health hazard.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted