ONE OF MY FAVORITE CADAAN world traveler finally enters our country

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Khalid is really cool. Hargeisa is cool. It is so interesting to see how vibrant it looks, to an extent though. But the kids were horribly not looked after though. Walaahi, for the horror of Africa, Hargeisa is holding its own, moderately. Its still a sh!thole tho. But tolerable compared to south Somalia I guess. The White vlogger looks like he is high on weed tho, I have seen many of his vlogs. I don't like the dust, the humidity too. The local government controlling the shillings and the paying through the phone was super cool. I like it.

Overall, its okey, its not the end of the world.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Khalid is really cool. Hargeisa is cool. It is so interesting to see how vibrant it looks, to an extent though. But the kids were horribly not looked after though. Walaahi, for the horror of Africa, Hargeisa is holding its own, moderately. Its still a sh!thole. But tolerable. The White vlogger looks like he is high on weed tho, I have seen many of his vlogs. I don't like the dust, the humidity though.

Overall, its okey, its not the end of the world.

I think he is a South African

Of recently he has dicing with death. Dude went into depleted and gang infested Venezuela

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think he is a South African

Of recently he has dicing with death. Dude went into depleted and gang infested Venezuela

Really, he said he is from New Zealand. lol

He is very brave. He sounds like he is habitually depressed, that's why he likes weed I guess. But I like his bravery. Makes his video interesting. I wish he had a girl friend so I can see him mingling

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Really, he said he is from New Zealand. lol

He is very brave. He sounds like he is habitually depressed, that's why he likes weed I guess. But I like his bravery. Makes his video interesting. I wish he had a girl friend so I can see him mingling

I am not sure my dear @Basra (wish you were single.. could’ve wrestled you like we were in the Victorian age. Would’ve smelled the intoxicating aura of your bosom).
giphy.gif

He has a Kiwi aka NZ accent.

The Somali health authorities should do something about meat being sold in the open because if you go to these markets and see the amount of flies touching those meat, it would turn you into a vegan. It’s a health hazard.

Trending