One love to my direct youngins joining Ethiopian Military.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Making Harawo community proud. These guys are very young my direct youngins from same reer, . Imagine if they were part of Somalia, no salary, but with Ethiopia they have a future ahead of themselves. These are just a few of the hundreds that join Ethiopian army every year. Teenagers with big plans.

6snRHCS.png
b4nlBV9.png
ORe343M.png
9iaexQU.png
kw1Q2k9.png

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Making Harawo community proud. These guys are very young my direct youngins from same reer, . Imagine if they were part of Somalia, no salary, but with Ethiopia they have a future ahead of themselves. These are just a few of the hundreds that join Ethiopian army every year. Teenagers with big plans.

6snRHCS.png
b4nlBV9.png
ORe343M.png
9iaexQU.png
kw1Q2k9.png
The same country that slaughters somali men and rapes somali women then taking somali land? You are truly the biggest of the begs

@CaliTedesse

Somalis are mentally retarded. They claim they 'hate' Ethiopia, but display avatars of regional leaders who prostrate 5 times a day to all successive Ethiopian leaders.
They also claim to 'hate' Ethiopia', but then idolise these regional states which were the product of Ethiopia's intervention policy in Somalia post civil war in detriment of an central authority.

I realised the hypocrisy doesn't stem from ignorance, but rather mental retardation. Most Somalis are mentally incapable.

Making Harawo community proud. These guys are very young my direct youngins from same reer, . Imagine if they were part of Somalia, no salary, but with Ethiopia they have a future ahead of themselves. These are just a few of the hundreds that join Ethiopian army every year. Teenagers with big plans

uff they're not somali in the slightest

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

Somalis are mentally retarded. They claim they 'hate' Ethiopia, but display avatars of regional leaders who prostrate 5 times a day to all successive Ethiopian leaders.
They also claim to 'hate' Ethiopia', but then idolise these regional states which were the product of Ethiopia's intervention policy in Somalia post civil war in detriment of an central authority.

I realised the hypocrisy doesn't stem from ignorance, but rather mental retardation. Most Somalis are mentally incapable.
Wallahi I wanted to break it down like you did to these retards who suffer from brain-tumors and anal hemorrhoids. Theır mıdgo brain is beyond fathom wallahi billahi.

Wallahi I wanted to break it down like you did to these retards who suffer from brain-tumors and anal hemorrhoids. Theır mıdgo brain is beyond fathom wallahi billahi.

How on God's green earth am I able to explain the nuances to retards?

I just play and display sweet and good words.

CaliTedesse

VIP
How on God's green earth am I able to explain the nuances to retards?

I just play and display sweet and good words.
Your vocabulary oozes intelligence bro wallahi billahi. We are men of great qualities it's a waste to use these great qualities to help these ans.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
I'm a superb human being with muscular physique a Somali from the highlands. I'm packed with an 8 inch dong and intelligence that matches the Ashkenazi Jews. I am not a an.
‘Im a somali from the highlands.’
‘Im not a an.’

:gucciwhat: :O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK::O27GWRK:
:O27GWRK::O27GWRK:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending