One legged somali rapes 15 year old girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will be respected in prison they'll assume his a pirate, Somalis generally run her majesties prisons in the UK, however on from the south the north is full of wildings and other celtic whites
No rapist is respected in prisons. he will be someones once they find out

No rapist is respected in prisons. he will be someones once they find out
That was true back in the days . Rapists live amongst the general population nowadays . Only the pedos or child abusers are isolated . Many gang members are actually inside for rape;it has become normalised .

That was true back in the days . Rapists live amongst the general population nowadays . Only the pedos or child abusers are isolated . Many gang members are actually inside for rape;it has become normalised .
my bad, i meant pedophiles. he raped an under aged girl so he will be charged for pedophilia too.

Where are all the guys who post random imagined or real Somali chicks with non-Somali men? Even our handicapped lugeey male is a pedophile rapist,

@MadMullah & Team anti-Halima.

Apologise.

Last edited:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
This is the third or fourth time I've read somali men and rape on the paper this week.

This is the third or fourth time I've read somali men and rape on the paper this week.

Zuleikha

Somalia is the rape capital of the world which has been voted as the worst place for a woman/mother to live. Through it's cultural mechanisms, now, it is so embedded deeply with our psychic that we forget that the diaspora is not Somalia, where the clan intervenes on behalf of the rapist and puts pressure on the authorities for them to be released in the rare cases where they are arrested. In most cases that come to light through the Somali media, the victims and any journalist who publishes such atrocities will be arrested as they are deemed @ war with our Rape Culture. Now, the torch of rape culture has been successfully passed to the young generations in the diaspora. It is a clash of cultures.

Status
Not open for further replies.