One good thing that came out of the Coronavirus panic

Bohol

VIP
The crypto market is tanking for those that missed 2017 & December 2018 shopping spree.

upload_2020-3-12_3-51-4.png

21fcb1e12b1945d905993da5584cc0bf.jpeg

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Can you provide any help suggestion for me to learn more about cryptocurrency. I Honest to god think the coronavirus can be greatly benefit anyone financial if one knows what they are doing. I am currently looking at stocks and cryptocurrency and considering which would the better option for me to invest in. I know not much about it so do you have any sources for this. I would be greatly appreciated for it walaal.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Shouldn't crypto be going up when the stock market tanks?
mass hysteria. People are selling because they all have the same fears. Whenever events such as coronavirus or brexit or a potentially war or what not might occurs it has the tendacy to terrifies people. They immediately sell which affects the prices of stocks and then it eventually starts dropping. People are selling the crypto and stocks as an result because they both have the same fears. In this cases it is coronavirus.

P.s I am not a expert but that is what i thin is happening but guys like @Apollo and @Bohol can be able to clarify it better for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have written my will, thats the good thing about Corona Virus

Lol I bought several ethereum exactly the day before it went from 243-183. Made a small profit and left. I wonder why weโ€™re not allowed to short the market

Trending

Latest posts