One CADAAN VOMITS, 2 others making out inside an Adeero Uber driver’s car. No Fck giving by Adeer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

inaa lilaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuun

Wimpy men puking on their selves, Women kissing and making out with each other, an adoon slave taking photos, and a Farah puked on while being a shaqaalo for the heathens of western society. Seriously, do i need to move to Mecca to protect myself from Shaitaan?

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The way adeero keep on driving :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

I know what he is thinking “waxaan la hadli Yuber caawa, gaari cusub baan helayaa, gaarigeygan ma noola”. He comes to a traffic stop and addresses these lunatics “ I frum Somalia”:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: the cadaan kids “you eat Salmon “:damn::damn::dead1::dead::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Plot twist...aadeero looks back, sees one of the kids with a Vodka bottle, says “ ferry gud, I darang bleees”. Cadaan kid hands the bottle to adeero and adeero drinks the whole shit.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Plot twist...aadeero looks back, sees one of the kids with a Vodka bottle, says “ ferry gud, I darang bleees”. Cadaan kid hands the bottle to adeero and adeero drinks the whole shit.
This nigga looks like a faarax who I saw in the campus. Wtf!!! I swear he looks familiar to me!:dwill:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This nigga looks like a faarax who I saw in the campus. Wtf!!!:dwill:

You know Uber compensates terrifically when idiots vomit in the car. This adeero getting his car cleaned and some pocket money left. He’ll eat good. That card will be charged automatic $150. He’ll clean with $30 or $10 with little cleaning supplies he gets from Walmart

You know Uber compensates terrifically when idiots vomit in the car. This adeero getting his car cleaned and some pocket money left. He’ll eat good. That card will be charged automatic $150. He’ll clean with $30 or $10 with little cleaning supplies he gets from Walmart
120 for a new jacket. I think he got the better deal

Status
Not open for further replies.