One boy one girl = perfect family?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
my clan is borderline laangab I will have as many children as I can 8-10 is enough spread out over 2-3 wives so it won’t be to hard on the pum pum

When I’m an old man in my 70s surrounded by my desendents I’d know it’s worth it.

You're Aw Qutub, correct? :farmajoyaab:

A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I’ve never done no DNA testing since it’s not needed I looking to do a Haplogorup test though

There are two reer Hassan the sheekhal ones joined the sheekhal early in our history they were descended from a slave boy of our ansestor that was latter adopted into the family

The other one are a cad cad people descended from some Arab sheik from the 15th ceuntry

The sheekhal clans are really divided the qutub live in Ethiopia, the looboge live in the river areas in southern Somalia the reer Hassan live near them too and the gendershe live near the coast south of Mogadishu and north of Merca. The smaller clans live around the ones named above.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I’ve never done no DNA testing since it’s not needed I looking to do a Haplogorup test though

There are two reer Hassan the sheekhal ones joined the sheekhal early in our history they were descended from a slave boy of our ansestor that was latter adopted into the family

The other one are a cad cad people descended from some Arab sheik from the 15th ceuntry

The sheekhal clans are really divided the qutub live in Ethiopia, the looboge live in the river areas in southern Somalia the reer Hassan live near them too and the gendershe live near the coast south of Mogadishu and north of Merca. The smaller clans live around the ones named above.

That's odd. We're 100% Cushite where I'm from. Nowhere near minorities. They were known for being sheiks mostly/scholarly. Their assimilation with Gadabursi occurred long ago. They mostly live in Northwestern Galbeed in Ethiopia and Zeylac (historically), alongside Samaroon Siciid groups.

That's odd. We're 100% Cushite where I'm from. Nowhere near minorities. They were known for being sheiks mostly. Their assimilation with Gadabursi occurred long ago. They mostly live in Northwestern Galbeed, alongside Samaroon Siciid groups.
It’s so interesting how tribal dynamics changed a few hundred years ago it was normal for tribal confederations to form because tribes had a purpose. Today tribes are just used for abtirsi

It’s sad people fighting for clans there family wasn’t apart of a few generations ago.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s so interesting how tribal dynamics changed a few hundred years ago it was normal for tribal confederations to form because tribes had a purpose. Today tribes are just used for abtirsi

It’s sad people fighting for clans there family wasn’t apart of a few generations ago.

Well, there is sometimes truth disguised in qabil. I don't think there is anything is wrong with it. I just prefer that the socio-economic conditions of Somalis improve so that the place of qabil in society becomes less of social safety net and more ceremonial or for the purpose of identifying Somalis.

I’m talking about younger couples, not these 45 year old women who are still having children:ohlord: I have friends who are in their early 30s who stopped at 2 children, it’s more common in the educated younger couples.

The more women have higher education the less babies they'll have. There is correlation between educated women and low fertility rate.

Educated men, too, are less inspired by big families as the cost of maintaining such eventuality is high unless you are on benefits.

Overall sociaty is better Off with small sustainable middle class families Who are more or less comfortable with their living situation than big families Who Will have to be on social benefits becouse they can not sustain themselfs. More often than not, families with multible children tend to be single parent households or some of the Kids Come from previous marriages. They also tend to be poor wich is more of less a testament to their Kids future more than any amount of cognitive knowledge they posses - unlikely they posses any or have the time given their circumstances.

Somali families having less Kids is good for somalis in the future. They can focus on the one or two Kids they have and work to give them a good future. Instead of having many and neglecting most of them and become criminals and what not. Good on them.

My dad has only one half brother he never met compare to my mums 5 siblings. I only have 2 sisters and most of my mum's siblings only have 2-3 kids. Only one have 5 kids. Honestly pretty small family compare to most somalis i have seen some with 10 or 11 kids

Is it the norm? Not sure but the older I get, the more appealing it is to have 2 kids. The thing is, would a Somali man be okay with this bc most of the ones I know want 4 (even the educated ones surprisingly). I don’t plan on being a SAHM and I want to give my kids the absolute best iA.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Is it the norm? Not sure but the older I get, the more appealing it is to have 2 kids. The thing is, would a Somali man be okay with this bc most of the ones I know want 4 (even the educated ones surprisingly). I don’t plan on being a SAHM and I want to give my kids the absolute best iA.
whats SAHM

Gambar

VIP
Even the educated ones want 4? Waa yaab. Sounds fun until reality hits them lol.

Even the educated ones want 4? Waa yaab. Sounds fun until reality hits them lol.
Yup lmao right? 4 is a lot especially in the west. That means you’d have to be a stay at home mom because finding care for them will be difficult. Teda kale niinka u kugu kibra because he thinks he has you on lockdown.

Gambar

VIP
Stay At Home Mom

Why is that surprising? And what is this reality ready to strike?
Try getting daycare, providing, caring and paying attention to all 4 children. It’s expensive unless you are lucky enough to work from home even then it’s difficult because your children need you and feel comfortable cause you’re around. It’s very exhausting unless there’s a huge age difference between them (ones a teenager and ones a toddler).

Yup lmao right? 4 is a lot especially in the west. That means you’d have to be a stay at home mom because finding care for them will be difficult. Teda kale niinka u kugu kibra because he thinks he has you on lockdown.

Try getting daycare, providing, caring and paying attention to all 4 children. It’s expensive unless you are lucky enough to work from home even then it’s difficult because your children need you and feel comfortable cause you’re around. It’s very exhausting unless there’s a huge age difference between them (ones a teenager and ones a toddler).

Mashallah sis! Congrats and all the best! Lemme know how it goes lool.

I feel like Somali guys (not all but most) are delusional when it comes to children and how difficult it can be. At the end of the day gabdho, have as many kids as you want and you can handle. Don’t ever have a kid for a man because you may end up resenting the child and that’s not fair.

But, my question is, do you know families with two children that are Somali?

Gambar

VIP
Mashallah sis! Congrats and all the best! Lemme know how it goes lool.

I feel like Somali guys (not all but most) are delusional when it comes to children and how difficult it can be. At the end of the day gabdho, have as many kids as you want and you can handle. Don’t ever have a kid for a man because you may end up resenting the child and that’s not fair.

But, my question is, do you know families with two children that are Somali?
Its been okay thus far, I don’t deal with morning sickness but I can smell everything uff. I noticed this gen of Somali guys are very involved with the birthing process and child rearing. I don’t know Somali families with only two kids, I’ve known of some with only three but they seem to be happy with it.

Trending