One Boy Child China policy is creating disaster in China

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men cant find wives. Too many single men. Now, wives and mothers are kidnapped by men and taken to the mountains. This is scary yaqqe lol

One of the comments on the video said, NEVER mess with mother nature by controlling it. I would say NEVER mess with ALAAH swt. God knows best and has plans. Chinese people are the most Billa imaaan people. I mean high population is concerning but u cant do drastic measures like controlling breeding or picking sex. They used to do abortion after 3 months pregnancy when they discover it is a girl. That's crazy.

Watch from 13:00 to see the kidnapping story but i would say watch the entire video, very interesting. I like the ending especially --the lonely guy getting an Indonesian wife in the end! :)

Last edited:

wars

Inhermouth
Men cant find wives. Too many single men. Now, wives and mothers are kidnapped by men and taken to the mountains. This is scary yaqqe lol

One of the comments on the video said, NEVER mess with mother nature by controlling it. I would say NEVER mess with ALAAH swt. God knows best and has plans. Chinese people are the most Billa imaaan people. I mean high population is concerning but u cant do drastic measures like controlling breeding or picking sex. They used to do abortion after 3 months pregnancy when they discover it is a girl. That's crazy.

Watch from 13:00 to see the kidnapping story but i would say watch the entire video, very interesting. I like the ending especially --the lonely guy getting an Indonesian wife in the end! :)

Nayaa ain’t no one wanna kidnap your ugly ass.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
You sort of have to admire how cosmopolitan even rural Chinese are. They don't seem to care all that much about ethnicity in marriage, just that a son is born.

:pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending