OMG Sabrina Dhowre has made it on Wendy Williams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Queen of Gossip Wendy is pulling her dress apart!The bag got the biggest diss. I thought the bag was fine, Wendy is hating, She did say Sabrina is very beautiful tho. I agree, like My original thread said, i hated what Ms Dhowre wore!

Watch from 10:38 onwards

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ayeyo watches Wendy Williams :gucciwhat:

Wendy is the queen of Gossip! Why shouldnt I?? Even 90% of People she gossips about r nobodys or black thugs are only known in social media which i am not part of. I forward her hot topic discussion until i see her talk about Hollywood actors A listers or B listers once it reaches C and D and God forbid E....forwaaaaaaaaaard

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The funny thing is, When Wendy said to the audience CLAP if u like Sabrinas dress? One Somali girl with big hair and big lips did not CLAP! The shade!

Queen of Gossip Wendy is pulling her dress apart!The bag got the biggest diss. I thought the bag was fine, Wendy is hating, She did say Sabrina is very beautiful tho. I agree, like My original thread said, i hated what Ms Dhowre wore!

Watch from 10:38 onwards

download-3.jpg

Why you xalimos taking fashion, beauty advice ftom this ugly old hag?

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
Why would anyone watch this trash human being? I'm not even talking about what she said here. She's an ugly person inside and out.

:nahgirl:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would anyone watch this trash human being? I'm not even talking about what she said here. She's an ugly person inside and out.

:nahgirl:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Wendy was disgusting & funny! Obrien was reasonably traumatized.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
PS

By the way, my witch craft creds diagnosed Wendy Williams to have HIV! Dont ask me how i know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts