OMG my eyes

I was watching jerry springer there was this woman complaining her man watches po'rn. She said if he likes big women like me why doesnt he watch that if shes his type. So i thought fair point lets go on p'ornhub and search obese OMG MY EYES watched an obese man masturbate. he had so much fat and stomach and flabs his dic'k was hidden in fat rolls i just wanna puke

Last edited:
I was watching jerry springer there was this woman complaining her man watches po'rn. She said if he likes big women like me why doesnt he watch that if shes his type. So i thought fair point lets go on p'ornhub and search obese OMG MY EYES watched an obese man masturbate. he had so much fat and stomach and flabs his dic'k was hidden in fat rolls i just wanna puke
Wtf are u a Lady or Khaaniis??

Hooy, hooy, tani waa mid hogaanku u go'ay.

You're really a lost soul if you're bringing this stuff in a public forum, thinking it is part of the norm. You need to fix up.

The sad part is you're a grown-up person who remembers the clan make-up of Somalis in the Netherlands in the 1980s. So why in the world do you think what you just shared is normal?

:holeup::snoop:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1665701127529.png

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
So the woman said her man likes to watch big women po'rn but you decided to check out obese gay po'rn ?
Ice Cube Reaction GIF

Get help Lad.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Im a woman im not going to search women am i now just searched obese Disgusting yes gay no

You're a woman watching obese fat men jerk off - cos he forces himself on you. :stopit:
That's what disgusting pigs do, if you engage with them then you'll be pig-butchered.

Trending

Latest posts