OMG I'm surprised!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So this fella is from my family, according to my mother. He's from Sudan and he married a somali woman many years ago and we share the same DNA.
Even though i have at least 5% of sudanese, i'm proud to be Sudani :trumpsmirk:
img4f4007c3e6917-1.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Sudanese are good people. My stepfather is from there. But for real, are you family with that guy, you know he is like a legend in east africa. How come you only have 5 percent?

He is married to a somali woman in my mother's side of the family! I think i have 5% but in reality i'm assuming since my 2 time grand mother was sudani, and this dude is a relative but idk if we share really some DNA together ! but at least he is in my family lmaoo

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I understand. It's cool though. You'll have major clout by the sudanese dude. Forget a xalimo, find yourself a sudanese gaal:hemad:

:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh: Those good looking half black half arab sudanese,
and those darkies from the South but really good looking:noneck::lawd::diddyass::denzelnigga:

:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh: Those good looking half black half arab sudanese,
and those darkies from the South but really good looking:noneck::lawd::diddyass::denzelnigga:
Lool. I'm loyal to my xalimos, but sudanese women are better wives in general, a little too submissive tbh.

But maybe i'm biased.:denzelnigga:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lool. I'm loyal to my xalimos, but sudanese women are better wives in general, a little too submissive tbh.

But maybe i'm biased.:denzelnigga:

Have you had a sudanese girl as your girlfriend/wife bro?
I understand why my great great grandpa married that sudani girl:trumpsmirk:

No. There are not a lot of sudanese women around here. And the ones you find are a little sheltered. There is a halfie that wants the d, but she is not real sudanese just half. She lives in the capital, and i promised to link up if i ever arrive.

My stepfather mentions some arranged stuff from time to time, but i refuse that. I will never let people invest in my personal business. Like, what if i don't like the chick? Nah, i will not take that chance. Xalimos are more accessible and we have mutual understandings.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No. There are not a lot of sudanese women around here. And the ones you find are a little sheltered. There is a halfie that wants the d, but she is not real sudanese just half. She lives in the capital, and i promised to link up if i ever arrive.

My stepfather mentions some arranged stuff from time to time, but i refuse that. I will never let people invest in my personal business. Like, what if i don't like the chick? Nah, i will not take that chance. Xalimos are more accessible and we have mutual understandings.

Yep i'm against arranged mariages, they are useless these days! We can meet people and without the help of the parents.
My mother wants to arrange a mariage between me and a somali girl whose mother is a friend of my mom lmaoo i reject that offer, i'm not into this!

Yep i'm against arranged mariages, they are useless these days! We can meet people and without the help of the parents.
My mother wants to arrange a mariage between me and a somali girl whose mother is a friend of my mom lmaoo i reject that offer, i'm not into this!
Yes. If the marriage ends bad, then people are involved. Other families and shit. I have seen how the sudanese handles these situations. I think arranged stuff is reasonable to secure financial and strengthen bonds between families. But soon 2019, and globalization has changed the game baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending