Real recognize Real :westbrookswag:

Screenshot_2018-11-11-16-03-58.png

DIR POWER:vncu2n5::z1banet::z1banet:

Abiy: what a cute little **** let me pet it

Afwerki: no it’s my turn to pet the ****

Abiy: come on brother you’re startling him . Don’t make the little **** cry

Afwerki: do we have to give him back?

Abiy : :drakekidding:

Jaale Siyad was your king and commander in chief for 21 years and now Jaale farmaajo is not even in the two year mark of his first term of many and he has already put your maamul gobaleed into survival mode as your governor Dhuuso bixi said kkkkk. But don't worry once the other maamul gobaleeds are dealt with khatland will be on the agenda. Once an 1dooreh always an iddor, you are an imaan laweh, Farmaajo is your president aren't you northerners tired of being rebels kkkkkkk

Jaale Siyad was your king and commander in chief for 21 years and now Jaale farmaajo is not even in the two year mark of his first term of many and he has already put your maamul gobaleed into survival mode as your governor Dhuuso bixi said kkkkk. But don't worry once the other maamul gobaleeds are dealt with khatland will be on the agenda. Once an 1dooreh always an *****, you are an imaan laweh, Farmaajo is your president aren't you northerners tired of being rebels kkkkkkk

Afweyn died on a Nigerian toilet under Bantu protection like the neef he was

Failmaajo the incompetent **** is President of 1 bedroom in Villa somalia

Jaale siyad lived a very long life masha allah. He died of natural causes in a hospital unlike other long term leaders such as Ghaddafi (killed by his people) or sadam (executed). He was nothing but a libaax something your folk know nothing about. Mudane Farmaajo is the internationally recognized president of Somalia, which includes khatland kkkkk. Keep doing nikko to the habesh for recognition. If i'm not mistaken I think that door just closed good luck on becoming your own nation though.

Last edited:

Your uncle is gonna get in line with the other maamul gobaleed leaders for a handout from mogadishu. I wouldn't advise holding your breath waiting for ictiraf.

Status
Not open for further replies.