Oman, inspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.
such a beautiful land
when i retire from making them billions like bezos, i will settle in this land and live happily ever after in oman

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Beautiful home Maansha Allah.
I think this kind of architecture would be perfect for Northern Somalia.

The South needs to retain their Mediterranean/Italian architecture

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I lived in muscat for 6 months while my dad was working there. Nice and kind people wallahi. Probably my favourite out of the Arab khaleejis cause they don’t have that attitude of looking down on foreigners. Country is rich with culture and beautiful mountains. Only bad thing I heard while I stayed there was that sixir is big there and the sultan is rumoured to be gay lol

Apollo

VIP
Most of the Somalis living there are holding Omani passports. It’s easier to get one

Many Somalis in Oman lived there before it was a modern country.

Omanis do not accept modern-day Somali immigrants. Those are migrants from decades (possibly centuries) ago.

I lived in muscat for 6 months while my dad was working there. Nice and kind people wallahi. Probably my favourite out of the Arab khaleejis cause they don’t have that attitude of looking down on foreigners. Country is rich with culture and beautiful mountains. Only bad thing I heard while I stayed there was that sixir is big there and the sultan is rumoured to be gay lol
I wouldnt doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts