E9AC9643-12FE-488F-BE71-C2CB8CE9BB0A.jpeg
E2349950-7A05-4AA7-9070-2723C426B76B.jpeg
FF258280-7DB6-4DD1-AAE8-0ECBB30902CC.jpeg
6691CD62-19CA-4F53-AFDA-EEA9941C00BB.jpeg

Just wow

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Of course Somalia is a shithole and the music is horrible now.
I prefer the 70's and 80's somali songs.

Of course Somalia is a shithole and the music is horrible now.
I prefer the 70's and 80's somali songs.
You sound stupid. Its not a shithole. As for the music that was the early 90.
Music changes. You blindly followed some troll thay is full of shit.
Aids infested. Far from the truth. We might be the country with the least aids.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You sound stupid. Its not a shithole. As for the music that was the early 90.
Music changes. You blindly followed some troll thay is full of shit.
Aids infested. Far from the truth. We might be the country with the least aids.

I'm not trolling and i won't risk my life in Somalia.
If it's Somaliland, it's not as a shithole as the South. You can be killed for nothing, your life is less valuable than a piece of bread in Somalia and you don't want to admit this country is a shithole? anyway.

Aids?? It has nothing to do with the subject.
You're lying to yourself ;)

If it's Somaliland, it's not as a shithole as the South. You can be killed for nothing, your life is less valuable than a piece of bread in Somalia and you don't want to admit this country is a shithole? anyway.

Qashin. Somalia and somaliland buu kalasoca.
Same shit from ras kamboni to saylac. As for hunger and poorness the south is much more better quality of life compared to the Nw somalia . There is no water in hargeysa and you want to say the south is bad. Stop bringing qabil . If we start qabil. Reer genocide where starving when xamar was flexing with the americans.

Would u go to puntland

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
The writer is clearly a troll and never set foot in Somalia.

Machetes, AIDS and Somali kids listening to dizzee rascal in 2005, seriously :drakelaugh:

Then we decided to split off and check out their rival, the So Solid Crew guy across town. The kids gave us good-enough directions and were right about his shop being shit. His English was also shit but he did love his So Solid. He sat there wearing a pink satin ladies' jacket, and broke it down.

"How long have you liked So Solid Crew?" I asked (in Somali and Arabic, with So Solid Crew in English).

"Long time."

"Where did you get this music?"

"Braddah."

"What about the kids across town who like Dizzee Rascal?"

"f*ck."

There you have it. Here we were in the middle of Hades, and the beef between Dizzee and Megaman is alive and well. We didn't want to start an all-out war, so we grabbed his bottled water, which was indeed shit, and respectfully walked out the room thinking, "What the fack is going on?"

Last edited:
Vice was created by cool people. But they had one extreme right winger who worked there by the name of Gavin McInnes, he lost his job I think. Vice is a good digital media outlet, and they have given out much good and unique journalism through the years. Check it out on youtube.

Its not the entire South that this happens other then Mogadishu where indiscriminate killings take place. its an awful place where, if the so called military ask you for a change and you dont have it, they will shoot you. Something similar happened to me when I traveled to xamar, i was taking a pic and the guy threatened to kill me unless I handed him the phone to which a did. If you ever go, BE CAREFUL. I,m serious, the people in that city, the goats and cows even toddlers are not to be messed with. Indhahey kaala soo bixi.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Qashin. Somalia and somaliland buu kalasoca.
Same shit from ras kamboni to saylac. As for hunger and poorness the south is much more better quality of life compared to the Nw somalia . There is no water in hargeysa and you want to say the south is bad. Stop bringing qabil . If we start qabil. Reer genocide where starving when xamar was flexing with the americans.
No water in Hargeisa??!!!! Lies upom lies man. I have been there and we not only had water but we also had RUNNING WATER. Why are you making up lies bismillah.

No water in Hargeisa??!!!! Lies upom lies man. I have been there and we not only had water but we also had RUNNING WATER. Why are you making up lies bismillah.
Aren’t you 14. I just came back 2 days ago. Half of the city has no water. The water source is outside of the city like 40km. Second the only clean water is left in the zero awr neighborhood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending