Old pic of Somali looking Male?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alhamdulilah for being Somali lol. We have diversity in looks and we must learn to appreciate that. But your right, the Somalis from before had good bone structure and posture. Maybe because they were thin and you could actually see the features haha. Now we have all these extra goodies to cover up our structure and form lol.
Exactly

That’s what some Arabs were saying online, he was in harsh climate causing the dark color, which could be true. They are saying this man is the founding father of the Emirates. We have to remember that original Arabs were dark in color. So these new Arabs are mixed with northern people. Arab doesn’t only mean the typical Saudi or Arab today. They came from us vs we come from them lol. We are the originals
Lots of lies in your post.Original Arabs were light-skinned they only darkened mixing with madows,cushites & South Asians

Arab is a language group. You can find light to almost black with Arabs.
you are playing dumb now.When talking about genetics I'm speaking about Peninsular Ethnic Arabs not Berbers or ex Aramaic speakers from Bilaadu Shaam (Levant).Peninsular Arabs ain't black and never have been Black

Omami's and Yamenis look dark because they have Bantu admixture because of slave trade for thousands of years, otherwise they would look like Qatari and Jordanian Arabs. I think your right people living in Arabian paninsuala were dark but that's tens of thousands of years ago. All humans were once black. The out of Africa exoansuab changed people's complexion.

you are playing dumb now.When talking about genetics I'm speaking about Peninsular Ethnic Arabs not Berbers or ex Aramaic speakers from Bilaadu Shaam (Levant).Peninsular Arabs ain't black and never have been Black
Arabs are originally brown, some dark brown like pic posted which is normal among bedouin Arabs

Begging GIF by ALLBLK

I have read that dark comlextion dravidians lived in Arabia until very recently. Sacotrians have absorbed some of that dna. They have drsvjsjsn look. I think ancient Arabians looked Dravidians moder Arabians arrived from Anatolia Turkey and Sham,Drsvidians were the ancient inhabitants of Arabia.

Yemenis can be pretty dark, some literally black, especially Modern South Arabians.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lots of lies in your post.Original Arabs were light-skinned they only darkened mixing with madows,cushites & South Asians
That can’t he true. Of course some are light skinned but many are pure arab that are brown skinned. There are 400 million arabs with varying climates and conditions it’s impossible for them not to have some diversity. Just look at somalis, majority are around the same tone but there are some that are very very dark and some that are light skinned without any admixture.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Omami's and Yamenis look dark because they have Bantu admixture because of slave trade for thousands of years, otherwise they would look like Qatari and Jordanian Arabs.
You know your skin tone is based on climate, right?

Skintone is based on adaption to climate. Sure some of mixture with others but that’s not the only factor.

I kinda agree though, even if they are on the same UV light spectrum as Levant Arabs. Levant themselves are mixed with euros/caucasians.

Not true, those are admixed Arabians.The average Arabian is light brown like Muhammad bin Salman.Those a lot lighter than and actual blacks are heavily admixed
Most Mahra people are genetically similar to one another and don't have that much recent admixture from darker skinned ppls, definitely not enough to account for their color, most Mahra people aren't even the color of the guy you mentioned there often way darker than that.
They show the most Natufian out of all Yemenis independent of their more recent Levantine ancestry, so they probably just retained a lot of the pre-Semitic Arabian genepool, and those ppl were likely dark.

Most Mahra people are genetically similar to one another and don't have that much recent admixture from darker skinned ppls, definitely not enough to account for their color, most Mahra people aren't even the color of the guy you mentioned there often way darker than that.
They show the most Natufian out of all Yemenis independent of their more recent Levantine ancestry, so they probably just retained a lot of the pre-Semitic Arabian genepool, and those ppl were likely dark.
That can be addressed by sexual selection, it's the same reason Somalis despite being more SSA than other Cushitic descended groups (regardless if they are Semitic speakers or not) but yet tend to have higher frequencies of hair textures similar West Eurasian populations.

The fact is the vast majority of Arabians are light brown regardless of some special groups like the Mahra

That can’t he true. Of course some are light skinned but many are pure arab that are brown skinned. There are 400 million arabs with varying climates and conditions it’s impossible for them not to have some diversity. Just look at somalis, majority are around the same tone but there are some that are very very dark and some that are light skinned without any admixture.
We are talking about ethnic Arabs i.e. people from the Arabian Peninsula not the Arabized populations outside the Peninsula that make up that 400 million

Hanan of Hanan Channel says there is absolutely zero evidence that this man is an Emirati royal- the man they claimed he was was a light skinned man as from other depictions of him.

This man also seems to be carrying a qolxad/toorey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts