Okay, I Studied The Kabbalah (Ask Me Anything SFW)

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
  • are you proclaiming that you work with jinni?
  • Isnt Kabbalah like sufisim for jews
  • how common is this practice amongst jews
  • how did you stumble upon this practice when you are not ethnically jewish
  • have you gotten mystical powers after practicing it

• are you proclaiming that you work with jinni?
  • Isnt Kabbalah like sufisim for jews
  • how common is this practice amongst jews
  • how did you stumble upon this practice when you are not ethnically jewish
  • have you gotten mystical powers after practicing it
The practice off Kabbalah is.

I'm we ethnically Jewish. Are you gaslighting?

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
The practice off Kabbalah is.

I'm we ethnically Jewish. Are you gaslighting?
Brother i am not going trough this again. Igbos are not ethnically jewish there isnt a single reputble record that shows they are. It has the same validity as a somali claiming arab. i am not trying to gaslight you im just stating facts.

Brother i am not going trough this again. Igbos are not ethnically jewish there isnt a single reputble record that shows they are. It has the same validity as a somali claiming arab. i am not trying to gaslight you im just stating facts.
Igbo? I thought he was African American so he's Nigerian or an African American with large amounts of igbo ancestry?

What are you JudgeJoeGorilla?

Internet Nomad

VIP
Igbo? I thought he was African American so he's Nigerian or an African American with large amounts of igbo ancestry?

confused.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP

Most africans in the americas are igbo decent

reer

VIP
I'm we ethnically Jewish.

the-dna-test-5ae38e.jpg

Hamzza

VIP
Arabs and Somalis interacted quite a lot in the last 2k years. There are Somalis with Arab blood and similarly, there are Arabs with Somali blood and DNA.

Comparing some weirdo Igbos claims of Israeli descendence to the well known Somali-Arab connection is outrageous walaal.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Arabs and Somalis interacted quite a lot in the last 2k years. There are Somalis with Arab blood and similarly, there are Arabs with Somali blood and DNA.

Comparing some weirdo Igbos claims of Israeli descendence to the well known Somali-Arab connection is outrageous walaal.
true there are some arab-somali mix that happend throughout history however they are the minority

Trending