Ok i'll try! Ask me anything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What organization will you work with when you volunteer in Africa?

What’s your religion?

Welcome to the forum

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
New to the forum and have an opportunity to volunteer in Africa so considering it and trying to learn all i can! :)
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:YESSSSSSSSSSSS, THIS IS GONNA BE ENTERTAINING AS f*ck!!!

New to the forum and have an opportunity to volunteer in Africa so considering it and trying to learn all i can! :)

Alright, i shall ask you anything.

Im struggling with this equation and need help.

C=

(F−32)

The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

1. A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of
    degree Celsius.
  2. A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. A temperature increase of
    degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.
A) I only
B) II only
C) III only
D) I and II only

Here is what i think.

y=mx+b

where in this case

C=

(F−32)

or

C=

F−

(32)

You can see the slope of the graph is

, which means that for an increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit, the increase is

of 1 degree Celsius.

C=

(F)

C=

(1)=

Therefore, statement I is true. This is the equivalent to saying that an increase of 1 degree Celsius is equal to an increase of

degrees Fahrenheit.

C=

(F)

1=

(F)

(F)=

Since

= 1.8, statement II is true.

The only answer that has both statement I and statement II as true is D, but if you have time and want to be absolutely thorough, you can also check to see if statement III (an increase of

degree Fahrenheit is equal to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius) is true:

C=

(F)

C=

(

)

C=

(whichis≠1)

An increase of

degree Fahrenheit leads to an increase of

, not 1 degree, Celsius, and so Statement III is not true.

So, am i right?

Alright, i shall ask you anything.

Im struggling with this equation and need help.

C=

(F−32)

The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

1. A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of
    degree Celsius.
  2. A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. A temperature increase of
    degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.
A) I only
B) II only
C) III only
D) I and II only

Here is what i think.

y=mx+b

where in this case

C=

(F−32)

or

C=

F−

(32)

You can see the slope of the graph is

, which means that for an increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit, the increase is

of 1 degree Celsius.

C=

(F)

C=

(1)=

Therefore, statement I is true. This is the equivalent to saying that an increase of 1 degree Celsius is equal to an increase of

degrees Fahrenheit.

C=

(F)

1=

(F)

(F)=

Since

= 1.8, statement II is true.

The only answer that has both statement I and statement II as true is D, but if you have time and want to be absolutely thorough, you can also check to see if statement III (an increase of

degree Fahrenheit is equal to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius) is true:

C=

(F)

C=

(

)

C=

(whichis≠1)

An increase of

degree Fahrenheit leads to an increase of

, not 1 degree, Celsius, and so Statement III is not true.

So, am i right?

wallahi i even hopped on google and played with the calculator in my hand. All i gotta say is keep up the good work sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending