Somaliland Factories, Mills and Mining Thread

Funny how folks like @AarLibaax or @embarassing never participate in positive posts concerning Somaliland .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:farmajoyaab:
Loool people of Somaliland ancestry, Draco simmer down you drama queen.

And MashaAllah I wish the best for all Somalis when it comes to progress and development. I just happen to spend most time in the politics section and not development, you won't find my posts in development threads of all regions (except the mog pinned one) I'll check it out more InshaAllah.

BERBERA-The Vice President Mr. Abdirahman Sayli’i on Tuesday laid the foundation stone of an oil refinery in the strategically located port town of Berbera. A Singapore firm has invested in the project. The firm stressed that it would focus on road and electricity development projects. The first batch of 300 trainers at the national service program will be employed at the oil refinery plant in a bid to reduce unemployment in Somaliland. The VP congratulated on new silk firm which has established its first plant on oil refining. He urged the public to attract investors and welcome to the country. Ministers of trade, industry, road transport, and the labor were in attendance

MashaAllah Somaliland way shidantahay. Berbera keep getting good news since dp deal:rejoice::rejoice:

We will have cheap Somalian labor from next door Somalia:russsmug:

This is big news. Includes 70MW power station :ooh:

Berbera is gonna employ hella people

New port

New airport

Oil refinery

Power station

Flour mill

Cement plant

God willing:banderas:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This is big news. Includes 70MW power station :ooh:

Berbera is gonna employ hella people

New port

New airport

Oil refinery

Power station

Flour mill

Cement plant

God willing:banderas:

Mashallah that's a great deal unlike the Whack DP port deal. We should be striking good deals with reputable COs instead of unscrupulous desert dwellers.

I think Sand nikkers finagled both SomLand and Puntland out of fortune

Tukraq

VIP
:farmajoyaab:considering somaliland has very little oil outside sool:bell: is this a sign they will try to join back once the oil hits:gucciwhat:

:farmajoyaab:considering somaliland has very little oil outside sool:bell: is this a sign they will try to join back once the oil hits:gucciwhat:

Menial jobs for somalians and bangledeshis
ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif

What's with everyone's obsession with oil.

Somaliland needs to become a breadbasket invest in Agriculture & Desalination.

We have Water Shortage & Food Scarcity
Drought can be reduced if we funded reforestation campaigns and river resurrection too for the toghdeer seasonal river to make it permanent. We could do a lot to help boost the water cycle but somalis are short sighted.

Rainforests create their own climate and bring life to the soils surrounding them by reducing salinity and encouraging more rainfall due to the humid temperatures and increased rate of evapotranspiration.

Tukraq

VIP
What's with everyone's obsession with oil.

Somaliland needs to become a breadbasket invest in Agriculture & Desalination.

We have Water Shortage & Food Scarcity
:farmajoyaab: So you want your arid country to be an agriculture based economy over the more lucrative oil based one

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
:farmajoyaab: So you want your arid country to be an agriculture based economy over the more lucrative oil based one

Oil is at the lowest price ever with countries that rely on it solely struggling.

Why harm the environment even more, climate change / global warming is the reason for the increased droughts and lack of rainfall.

If we can harness the sun for energy and the sea for useable water we're set

There are a lot of by products from oil refinery

We will import the crude oil to refine to become self sufficient in petrol, diesel, engine fuel

We can then cheaply pave our roads with bitumen by product

We can have our own plastics industry

We can export these goods

Oil is at the lowest price ever with countries that rely on it solely struggling.

Why harm the environment even more, climate change / global warming is the reason for the increased droughts and lack of rainfall.

Planting trees reverses droughts. Especially rainforests. Why do you think china and india are funding such projects.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

It is still a very good revenue source. I think the best course of action would be to use the money generated to insure our cities are built green from the get go. It will be expensive to 'greenify' a non green city.

Trending

Latest posts