Ohio takes an L for introducing us to Slim Jesus faata baqle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Can't believe I'm about to give this L to my second home. :francis::mjcry: But here's the
pzqbmTI.jpg

This fake white boy is repping the Buckeye state in drill music. To make shit worse he's not from Columbus or Cincinnati but some hili Billy town called Hamilton. :damn::drakelaugh:The rest of the nation is laughing at y'all. The sooner someone takes out this nigga the better. :kobeok:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I heard this beat for this song before it was some chicago nikkas:hmm:
Jalam do you know the song his freestyling on?:hmm:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I heard this beat for this song before it was some chicago nikkas:hmm:
Jalam do you know the song his freestyling on?:hmm:
Can't really remember who used this beat before but it's not new to my ears.

He claims Frank block on this video but he says he ain't really from there on a new video posted on WSHH.:drakelaugh:This nigga is fake af. Btw he was hella scared in the video always looking around and shit. Peep it on WSHH ninyow.:diddyswag:

I

IntensiveCareUnit

white people need more representation in hip hop. slim jesus is the way. slug christ too.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Can't really remember who used this beat before but it's not new to my ears.

He claims Frank block on this video but he says he ain't really from there on a new video posted on WSHH.:drakelaugh:This nigga is fake af. Btw he was hella scared in the video always looking around and shit. Peep it on WSHH ninyow.:diddyswag:
Just seen the video he looked shook my nigga was turning his head every 2 seconds:deadmanny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending