OH NOOO! CATASTROPHIC news coming out of LONDON! Uber banned! 95% Geeljires now jobless

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Arma and @AliUK on suicide watch

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50544283

Let’s open a crowdfunding page for @Arma, dude just had a child. Needs diapers and milk

It’s a pure fact that 95% of geeljires in the UK have resorted to working as an Uber drives in droves. Life is hard for these folks.

How can anyone forget the day film the North Korean Embassy when he came across it by chance as he was driving his Uber in circles waiting on someone to beep him

#SomaliaKills

Last edited:

Macalin M

Out here
This is stupid. Wtf man. f*ck black cabs man, tourists still use black cabs. It’s minor for me because I can use Bolt, or whatever, but how long until they get banned?..

dark day for competition!

Macalin M

Out here

Look at this rich ass cunts having a field day with this. It’s way cheaper for Uber and it’s way safer than walking home at night (3AM) especially for the women. These snobs ruin everything.

Macalin M

Out here
8BD991AC-A4A9-4669-B6FE-55C20F8FE88F.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-50544283

Let’s open a crowdfunding page for @Arma, dude just had a child. Needs diapers and milk

It’s a pure fact that 95% of geeljires in the UK have resorted to working as an Uber drives in droves. Life is hard for these folks.

How can anyone forget the day film the North Korean Embassy when he came across it by chance as he was driving his Uber in circles waiting on someone to beep him

#SomaliaKills
High tuition fees and no uber side hustle. These niggas are putting boris johnson's life in danger. We about to have red vest protests across the tiny island.

@Knowles Pull a greta thunberg and cry about your future.

:faysalwtf:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I think it makes sense to ban uber in London, walaahi. London is big city with very few resources of police, who are not even armed. Many crimes committed by Uber drivers will go unsolved.

Too many minorities roaming the streets. I approve this message

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I think it makes sense to ban uber in London, walaahi. London is big city with very few resources of police, who are not even armed. Many crimes committed by Uber drivers will go unsolved.

Too many minorities roaming the streets. I approve this message
Uber driver can be easily traced unlike Black cab drivers though.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Uber driver can be easily traced unlike Black cab drivers though.

Yes, but it makes the average Joe get into trouble which a professional black cab driver will not. When every Harry and Sally can have a side job, they can mis-use it. I understand the extra money people will be losing, but how much money can u get from the stuffed up small roads huge city?

#SomaliaKills

Your a c*nt wallahi.
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This is tragic:gucciwhat:

I hope they dont ban it in Canada or many Faraxs are going back too Cayr!:damn:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It'll all be automated soon anyways so this is a good thing.

At least it'll wake them up to how unreliable this kind of work really is and maybe they'll think ahead.

VixR

Veritas
Uber’s business model is horrible. Driverless cars aren’t going to happen anytime soon, but that’s what they’re banking on and when it’ll be profitable. I’m sure they’ll go out of business before that happens.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Noticed geeljires make up a huge chunk of Uber drivers in certain states and cities.

Why don't they all come together and join under a geeljire owned ride sharing app?

Those drivers can make money both from rides and the company shares.

They just need to advertise the app on their cars and to their passengers.

Minneapolis alone is worth 50-100 million in rides a year. The wider state much more.

Trending

Latest posts