Oh my god this woman is SO INSUFFERABLE !

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
This morning when I was getting ready for work, I accidently tipped over the laundry basket. My mother shouted at me to put the clothes back into the basket and she called me dumb. I said it was an accident,but she accused me of doing it on purpose. When I came back from work,she was insulting me again. I then left for another shift at work. I was washing my hands she said,"May an irreversible curse happen to you". I cannot be left the f*ck alone.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
This morning when I was getting ready for work, I accidently tipped over the laundry basket. My mother shouted at me to put the clothes back into the basket and she called me dumb. I said it was an accident,but she accused me of doing it on purpose. When I came back from work,she was insulting me again. I then left for another shift at work. I was washing my hands she said,"May an irreversible curse happen to you". I cannot be left the f*ck alone.
SubhanAllah I’m sorry she said that to you. That is an extreme reaction to something so minor.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
SubhanAllah I’m sorry she said that to you. That is an extreme reaction to something so minor.
I don't like being in this house because of her. I stayed at my female cousin's house for a week and oh my god,I loved it there. I pay the rent for my room and I work so I don't know why this woman has a problem with me.

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
I don't like being in this house because of her. I stayed at my female cousin's house for a week and oh my god,I loved it there. I pay the rent for my room and I work so I don't know why this woman has a problem with me.
Try to find an outside party that’s in your family but that doesn’t live with you to stage an intervention (kinda come between you and your mother) to try and solve your issues. If all else fails though, and this is a reoccurring thing, protect your sanity and move out.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That is toxic af fam, she either needs a psycatric attention or counter toxicity

Just move out, hoyoos are always hard on their daughters, trust me she will become nicer to you

Sis I’m sorry.. I feel you honestly I do. I don’t know why some Somali mothers are constantly hard on their daughters. Have you tried speaking to her and telling her how much it hurts when she speaks to you like this?

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Sis I’m sorry.. I feel you honestly I do. I don’t know why some Somali mothers are constantly hard on their daughters. Have you tried speaking to her and telling her how much it hurts when she speaks to you like this?
I have talked to my mum but she still does it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Abaayo, this is your fourth thread about your mother on this subforum.

While we would all love for you to have a peaceful and healthy resolution to this conflict, I do not think airing your frustrations on a public forum is necessary. Its redundant and does not help or worsen your situation.

In my opinion, I would suggest seeing a therapist/psychologist to talk about regarding this issue and potentially hiring a family counsellor. If you are from the UK, it might be free for you via the NHS, saving you a lot of money.

I wish you all the best laakin I really do not think this is beneficial for your mental health.

You also made a thread about your brother who apparently beats you up for no reason, you should probably move out or seek help at this point :wtfdis: Youre grown

Sis or bro I feel you. I just learned to cope with my issues and I’ve reached a point where I’m tired of posting my issues on the internet. Shit is tough and I just try my best to get out of bed in the mornings, but most days it’s tough. Try connecting with a therapist online (pandemic reasons) and watch youtube videos about dealing with family matters.

Trending