Ogaden region intellectuals come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading up on the Crimean annexation by Russia and my admiration for Mr Putin has skyrocketed. I was also wondering why can't the oppressed ogadan brothers also rebel against the Ethiopian government and request to rejoin the their Somali brethren (when the country becomes stable). As long as it's a democratic decision, it should be okay. However the considering the way the UN has handled the case of Catalonia wanting to break off from Spain, I fondo think it would be as easy without having a powerful army like Russia backing you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I was just reading up on the Crimean annexation by Russia and my admiration for Mr Putin has skyrocketed. I was also wondering why can't the oppressed ogadan brothers also rebel against the Ethiopian government and request to rejoin the their Somali brethren (when the country becomes stable). As long as it's a democratic decision, it should be okay. However the considering the way the UN has handled the case of Catalonia wanting to break off from Spain, I fondo think it would be as easy without having a powerful army like Russia backing you.

I didn't like Putin Annexing crimea. It was a criminal thievery.

PS A r u Ogaden?

2nd PS: I doubt there is such a thing as an Ogaden intellectual. Ogadens brain is not made for intellectualism. Its not advanced.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
I didn't like Putin Annexing crimea. It was a criminal thievery.

PS A r u Ogaden?

2nd PS: I doubt there is such a thing as an Ogaden intellectual. Ogadens brain is not made for intellectualism. Its not advanced.
Ayeeyo Basrooy, as much as i respect u take ur dirty saggy nose out the Ogaden Name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending