Ogaden Destroyed Ethiopian army near Imi in 1890

British hunter colonel Swayne mentions that when visiting Imi on a hunting expedition he saw what was left of a temporary camp of a large Ethiopian army who were utterly decimated by Somalis.

825AA3F0-B775-47C1-A8FF-F460A5462D32.jpeg

Another writer noted the abyssinians lost 5k soldiers in that battle. :dead:

If it wasn't for Menelik being armed whilst Britain blockaded weapon imports for somalis as well as somali division these habesha would not have gotten anywhere.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Another writer noted the abyssinians lost 5k soldiers in that battle. :dead:

If it wasn't for Menelik being armed whilst Britain blockaded weapon imports for somalis as well as somali division these habesha would not have gotten anywhere.
They are reer cabdille. They are are the ones who pushed the Arsi oromo west. You can find more information on google books. they are not even the biggest rer abdille clan. This just proves how weak xabashi groups are.:heh:
1 somali man is equivalent to 10 ethiopians they only got to level the playing field by riding the europeans so hard their monarchs even offered them their daughters just for help i will commend the ethiopians for their will to survive "whatever it takes"

1 somali man is equivalent to 10 ethiopians they only got to level the playing field by riding the europeans so hard their monarchs even offered them their daughters just for help i will commend the ethiopians for their will to survive "whatever it takes"
True but unfortunately in today's world, you get shit not by being brave but by having alliances, and we simply do not have any. in a world where people minded their own business, I have no doubt we would rule east africa.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
1 somali man is equivalent to 10 ethiopians
This is exactly why our civilization has not been demolished by the numerically superior Ethiopian.

I believe sincerely, that the average Somali trained to fight and defend against the tyranny of the centuries old ”Ethiopian” regime which has span multiple generations and interpretations is genetically superior to the average Ethiopian.

They are reer cabdille. They are are the ones who pushed the Arsi oromo west. You can find more information on google books. they are not even the biggest rer abdille clan. This just proves how weak xabashi groups are.:heh:
rer amadin haven't pushed arsi west they are just hostile towards each other

Trending

Latest posts