Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
It’s been a Tories decade so I’d appreciate some change

#ToriesOut

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tories are gonna win again. Thanks to abu terrorist conveniently attacking the same bridge as when theresa may needed some help getting out of hot water.

It's like the tories and the terror groups have an alliance to gather fear voters. Also unless thr majority of old cadaan tory voters from the north die, then i don't see how labour can get ahead.

:mindblown:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Tories are gonna win again. Thanks to abu terrorist conveniently attacking the same bridge as when theresa may needed some help getting out of hot water.

It's like the tories and the terror groups have an alliance to gather fear voters. Also unless thr majority of old cadaan tory voters from the north die, then i don't see how labour can get ahead.

Suspicious that it happened JUST before elections. I see another Tory win!

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Suspicious that it happened JUST before elections. I see another Tory win!
Unfortunately i do too. 10 yrs of these bastards and now probably another 10 yrs. :(

Rent prices are ridiculous in this country and these dumb cadaans keep voting against their own best interest. Even their children are gaining Uni debts.
:frdfvsb:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Unfortunately i do too. 10 yrs of these bastards and now probably another 10 yrs. :(

Rent prices are ridiculous in this country and these dumb cadaans keep voting against their own best interest. Even their children are gaining Uni debts.
:frdfvsb:
Its becoming too far. Allahidullah My parents made me leave after 2011 riots. Like for good. Unis are becoming expensive and costs a kidney and a heart. Rent are horrendous and even life is becoming expensive. The UK is onroute for a downfall if this continues!

A known and previously imprisoned terrorist was allowed to be released back into society under the Tories :hmm::fantasia2:in a just world it should kill their chances of staying in power tbf.

Apollo

VIP
The UK Conservative party doesn't conserve anything. I don't get why so many British people like this party. It's a strange beast.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The UK Conservative party doesn't conserve anything. I don't get why so many British people like this party. It's a strange beast.
Half the uk are dumb. Just mention, immigrants, brexit and they will start to believe every word you say.

Hell if labour wanted to win, they should have said the same thing.

:mjlol:

In a hung parliament scenario, the Tories are unlikely to form a government as they have alienated their only allies, the Northern Irish DUP with their brexit deal.

In a hung parliament scenario, the Tories are unlikely to form a government as they have alienated their only allies, the Northern Irish DUP with their brexit deal.

Don't rule out the lib dems or even the brexit party for a coalition

IMG_20191210_223056.png

A young Pakistani lad could create history by unseating the current PM

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Labour and Corbyn never stood a chance. They had traitors in their own party undermining them let alone the entire establishment media.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Final 2 Days
Who's winning in your opinion, with the debate and everything!

Trending