Official Travel Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Let's post about our travels here, anyone on vacation right now or planning something soon?

I will be in Paris in 2 months, and Malaysia later this year. Also if you been to Paris suggest good eating places, I'm gonna try to avoid the snails lol

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Let's post about our travels here, anyone on vacation right now or planning something soon?

I will be in Paris in 2 months, and Malaysia later this year. Also if you been to Paris suggest good eating places, I'm gonna try to avoid the snails lol
You must be balling fam
IMG_6089.GIF

NotMyL

VIP
Charles de Gaulle airport is the worst that's all I can say. How long are you spending there?
8 days, I try not to stay in one place more than 8 days. I've passed through CDG couple times, why do you say it's horrible? They didn't have good places to eat but that's almost every airport lol

NotMyL

VIP
Yes I live in London.
So how long is the drive? I wanted to go up there when I was in London two years ago but it didn't work out. Never going to England again so I guess it will never happen lol

mrlog

VIP
I will be crossing ambassador bridge on Friday night going north.
Hope I'm allowed back South in 6 days time.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
If i had money to burn, i would be chillin at steamy coffee shop in amesterdam red light district, puffing away some dank wend getting lap dances all night! :jcoleno:

NotMyL

VIP
If i had money to burn, i would be chillin at steamy coffee shop in amesterdam red light district, puffing away some dank wend getting lap dances all night! :jcoleno:
lol it doesn't cost much, I don't why some of you think it's expensive to travel. Just put money a side for 3 months and your good. Unless you working minimum wage, then sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.