Official SSpot IQ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

Sorry to burst your bubble but from a psychologist stand point these types of test are not reliably valid! Best to go and get your IQ test properly. Speak with psychology teachers! And that should set up on what percentiale you are globally. Additionally, I'm against standardised IQ test as intelliect is individualistic. No standardised test will truely generate your idiopathic cognitive ability. Best go and speak with a cognitive neuropsychologist. Will look at a wide range or abilities like memory recall, episodic memory, Visio-spatial memory. Executive functioning etc.

Sorry to burst your bubble but from a psychologist stand point these types of test are not reliably valid! Best to go and get your IQ test properly. Speak with psychology teachers! And that should set up on what percentiale you are globally. Additionally, I'm against standardised IQ test as intelliect is individualistic. No standardised test will truely generate your idiopathic cognitive ability. Best go and speak with a cognitive neuropsychologist. Will look at a wide range or abilities like memory recall, episodic memory, Visio-spatial memory. Executive functioning etc.
Nah I'm a genius :win: Singlehandedly saving the Somali race from being put on the retarded lower part of the IQ rank:wow:

Take the test and post your results if it doesn't matter. And anyways this is more for gun than for competition so nothing to fear.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah I'm a genius :win: Singlehandedly saving the Somali race from being put on the retarded lower part of the IQ rank:wow:

Take the test and post your results if it doesn't matter. And anyways this is more for gun than for competition so nothing to fear.

Reminding me of those fantastically flawed African IQ tests most white supremacists still believe in :birdman:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This test is so flawed it's like when @VixR has a diarrhea !

For instance, I vividly remember in psychology where the instructor gave us a question. He said "who could be more intelligent , a bush man in the Kalahari or a man who finished university in the West?" Then she went on to explain that the bushman can be more intelligent then the man in the West because the bushman can survive in that desert. He knows his environment. He knows which food has poison. How to start a fire. How to predict the weather.

Back to this test...it had numerous mathematical questions but my mom wouldn't able to take it and I honestly think she has a superior IQ. I'm realizing how intelligent she is beacause of her eloquence. How she can make a perfectly fitting come back in the blink of an eye on a feisty argument and that person would be stuck with their argument. Why does she also know about who's part of the EU and who went bankrupt when she never been to school. Why does she know any random person's abtirsimo and family tree. Where is all this stored in her mind.

This test is so flawed it's like when @VixR has a diarrhea !

For instance, I vividly remember in psychology where the instructor gave us a question. He said "who could be more intelligent , a bush man in the Kalahari or a man who finished university in the West?" Then she went on to explain that the bushman can be more intelligent then the man in the West because the bushman can survive in that desert. He knows his environment. He knows which food has poison. How to start a fire. How to predict the weather.

Back to this test...it had numerous mathematical questions but my mom wouldn't able to take it and I honestly think she has a superior IQ. I'm realizing how intelligent she is beacause of her eloquence. How she can make a perfectly fitting come back in the blink of an eye on a feisty argument and that person would be stuck with their argument. Why does she also know about who's part of the EU and who went bankrupt when she never been to school. Why does she know any random person's abtirsimo and family tree. Where is all this stored in her mind.
Stop the calaacal and post your 68 IQ. :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending