Official SSpot Gym & Fitness thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already tried cutting sugars ages ago and it's surprisingly not bad you know. You taste gets recalibrated and everything tastes waaaay too sugary. It's good because when I was in college I used to have like 4 spoons of sugar in my tea and I drank tea like water :whoa: now I can't even have one lmao

As for the carbs, I'm not cutting it completely just limiting it imo, the only regular carb I have is bread anyway :whoo: I'll make an exception for sambusa
You're stronger than me. I can't give up fast food, bariis and baasto for now. Sugar maybe, but I don't want to I literally just discovered mango sorbet ice cream :ahh:

Im craving the gym so bad now
Because of ramadan and exams i havent work out for a long time

Cant wait untill ramadan and exams are over :banderas:

What about you? How do you combine school/ramadan/gym?

Aight so when it comes to my work out plan for the summer, I've totally fucked that up beyond comprehension but idgaf because I got a vein running down my left bicep and forearm and I couldn't be happier :ahh::ahh::ahh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think I need to start taking calisthenics more seriously though :francis:

Can yall help me out I got bulky legs alhamdulillah because I used to do a lot of cross country in high school

So Im trying to get a six pack yet I have no packs. Whats the best and quickest way to get it

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
If you are looking for solid abs, cut down on carbohydrates - starchy food. Take in more protein, increase your cardio level. You can isolate the abdominal muscles by doing crunches. But that does nothing in and of itself without reducing carbo and increasing cardio.

Reborn
Can yall help me out I got bulky legs alhamdulillah because I used to do a lot of cross country in high school

So Im trying to get a six pack yet I have no packs. Whats the best and quickest way to get it

You're supposed to have toned legs if you had done cross country back in school :mjlol:
Get yourself to the gym and hook yourself up in a diet regime :ivers:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I can finally do push ups and chin ups. I can only do 10 reps max or if I do circuit/HIIT, I do as much as can in 30/40 secs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending