Jubaland Pictures & Videos

Beesha Planning to fundraise for 120km road project Mashallah

Jubbaland forces already started clearing villages around kismaayo -Afmadhow route from terrorist

That shisheye loving Ahmed madoobe did not raise anything, this is private funding from Jubaland natives,

special thanks to the females of Jubaland, my mother is part of a group that have been raising money for the last couple of years,

every reer waamo family that i know was told you must send a certain amount of money each mount

reer north america and reer europe had to pay much more than reer Africa due to difference in economcis,

but let all reer waamo know ahmed has spent more money trying to appease the buuns, in fact the tax money taken from afdmaow is used to appease the buuns instead of putting a bullet inside their mouth and telling them to piss off,

the buuns will never wever stop moaning or making toruble, no point in appeasing them, time we took a tough line

but alas, he will be gone insha Allah and may Allah give us a ruthless OG leader who will shot the buuns and burn the rest and focus on OG interest first instead of trying to kiss ass, never ever try to appease a buun

special thanks to our women folk who raised a lot of money and united behind this project

insha Allah i am planning to make my donation one lump sum later this month insha Allah

ahmed aint done shyt for jubaland or this road,

Ahmed Madoobe is letting Marehan gaajo elders that were sabotaging JL for years to enter kismaayo,he needs to be stopped otherwise it’s gonna cost us in the long run

Abaq

VIP
Excellent initiative. I was just thinking about this the other day. Phase 2 has to be a section heading to Badhaadhe down to Raas Kaambooni. Just these 2 roads will change the economy of Lower Jubba for ever.

Ahmed Madoobe is letting ******* gaajo elders that were sabotaging JL for years to enter kismaayo,he needs to be stopped otherwise it’s gonna cost us in the long run

we will handle maodobe if he tries anything when he is living insha Allah an OG will replace him, otherwise he will be taken care of,

we need a ruthless Ogaden leader who will shoot first then ask questions, the buuns only understand the hard reality of the bullet,

we must make them submit like HG has made them submit and flee, notice how they far them

we Ogaden are like the British, Westerns, problem is anyone can come and live amonst us and we give them too many rights and treat them good, we need to be like Mj and eedoor, they are like Russians, chinese, ruthless and evil to outsiders, they do not entertain langabs amongst them,

look at how every guun and langab has lived amongst Absame, married our females yet they hate us the most, they have 24/7 cuqdad,

insha Allah we need a leader who will in fact deport all non Kuumade from every one of our land, be hardcore ruthless and stop giving marriage our girls to these guun lanagbs for we make them multiply in numbers and cuqdad

said barre and every guun and langab hated/hates their reer abti us the most

All I see in this thread is a bunch of non Jubbalanders talking about how they are going to deport native Jubbalanders.

Alle qosol badana. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Dhobley-Afmadow should be the main priority as it’s the safest route and it’s strategic. Then we can move on to placing Tarmac roads to Kismayo then after that Badhaadhe. I love the way Reer JL is taking initiatives. Our pro action and cooperation will bring progress in’sha’allah.

Invest in Kismayo! Invest in Lower Juba! In’sha’allah the highway connecting Afmadow to kismayo will be a success along with Another 1 to Badhaadhe!

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Invest in Kismayo! Invest in Lower Juba! In’sha’allah the highway connecting Afmadow to kismayo will be a success along with Another 1 to Badhaadhe!
We are already investing it, we have house and hotel in Calenley, Kismayo and one house in Dalsan west of Kismayo.
The Road to Badhadhe goes through my house in Dalsan, would love to see that road built.
Guul Jubaland.

anybody can settle in kismayo as long as they have good intentions and future objectives to increase the economy and livelihood of the region. But they also have to respect the Status quo and natives and they will be very much welcomed
:samwelcome:

Last edited by a moderator:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You have to respect laws of Jubaland.
You see how Jubaland is peaceful other than some places in Gedo, somebody is paying blood and tear.
Come and invest and respect The locals.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Create strong property laws and I'll invest all of my savings there instead of a 401k or index fund in the West which probably won't be there when I retire.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
The only city in Somalia that can overtake Mogadishu is Kismayo. It is the only city in Somalia with unlimited water resourcess. Kismayo is the future of Somalia.

Trending