Official NFL Fantasy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
If you're interested in playing NFL fantasy join me in this thread.

You choose a time you wanna draft your team or if you don't have the time you can have CPU draft for you. Having CPU draft for you is weird cause you can either end up with an average team or shit team.:ohlord:
I suggest you open up your schedule and draft your team that way you'll be happy with your team.

If you're not familiar with NFL fantasy. You don't get to pick defense like you do with offense. I mean you only pick one team defense from the league. Like say the Eagles defense. Remember if you let CPU draft for you. You can end up with a trash defense and lose every matchup due to your defense being awful.:mjhaps:

With offense you pick one starter in each position. Like say Brady, Julio, Ingram and Gronk plus a kicker.

It's easy to play and fun. You can join random leagues or join friends/sites you post on.

I won my league last year.:rejoice: I had ups and downs with injuries and such but I managed to upset this one guy who had a great team in the championship game.:westbrookswag:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Where are the football heads?:gucciwhat:
Where is cunugii hoyadiis wax kasta weydiin jirey? :bell:

Anyway IA I'll pump up this thread when the new season rolls around.:manny:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I just started playing last season

And I enjoyed it way more than I thought.

The league I had with my friends was crazy. Dudes were loaning players to other people just so they can help beat the competition.

GM found out about the loaning so he made trade deadlines on Saturday night. So dudes were FaceTiming each other And dropping players from their team and picking them on on the waiver wire since there was no wait time on that. Two dudes fucked up one time and left a good player(Alvin Jamari) available so I picked him up. That week my my opponent who I thought was going to be an easy win ended up having Antonio brown, deandre Hopkins, tom Brady, and fournette on his team.i got destroyed.

I joined more than one league last season but I was only focused on one. And that was the one with my friends.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Bro speaking of fantasy.

I am eying a couple of players right now.

Last season I had Jarvis Landry and he was my most consistent player. Gave me atleast 7 points a game. This season he is on the Browns with a better quarter back.

Kenyan Drake. I had him last season and he was nuts towards the end of the season.

Garrapolo qb for 49ers. Jerrick mickennon too. He is on the 49ers and won’t have to worry about sharing his running back spot since he can now be the number 1 running back on his team.

Derrick Henry I had last season. I was pissed he wasn’t starting and had to share a spot with demarco Murray even though he was way better than Murray. Now Murray is a free agent and Derrick Henry is starting full time. He gonna go nuts this season. That’s my prediction

LeGarrette Blount. Last year was like his worst year since he was on the eagles who were known for passing the ball. He had to share a spot with Darren sproles and jay ajai. Now he is on the lions so he might actually be able to dominate just like how he did on the patriots.

Rams defense now has aqib talib and Marcus peters in their backfield. Last season there defense was already good. Now it’s amazing.
Last season I ended up picking up the jags defense. I was lucky.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro speaking of fantasy.

I am eying a couple of players right now.

Last season I had Jarvis Landry and he was my most consistent player. Gave me atleast 7 points a game. This season he is on the Browns with a better quarter back.

Kenyan Drake. I had him last season and he was nuts towards the end of the season.

Garrapolo qb for 49ers. Jerrick mickennon too. He is on the 49ers and won’t have to worry about sharing his running back spot since he can now be the number 1 running back on his team.

Derrick Henry I had last season. I was pissed he wasn’t starting and had to share a spot with demarco Murray even though he was way better than Murray. Now Murray is a free agent and Derrick Henry is starting full time. He gonna go nuts this season. That’s my prediction

LeGarrette Blount. Last year was like his worst year since he was on the eagles who were known for passing the ball. He had to share a spot with Darren sproles and jay ajai. Now he is on the lions so he might actually be able to dominate just like how he did on the patriots.

Rams defense now has aqib talib and Marcus peters in their backfield. Last season there defense was already good. Now it’s amazing.
Last season I ended up picking up the jags defense. I was lucky.

I had the Chiefs defense last season. You get lucky with how you draft tbh. Who ever gets the first chance to pick Rams is lucky.
Last season I had great quarterbacks to pick from man I was blessed. In the 16/17 season my quarterbacks weren't good enough to compete with the best in my league. I has Wilson who qas always one injury away from having his season ended and my backup was Winston. Plus this wasn't even the team i picked it was auto picked for me cause I missed my draft.

Insha Allah this season up coming season I'm going hard again. Hopefully I draft in good spots.

Whatever you do don't miss you draft lol.

I know friends league is hella fun.

If we get enough ppl on here we can have a league.

Probably gonna be in few leagues this new season. Like you said I don't like to focus on too many leagues. Two at best is enough.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Kirk cousins
Melvin gordan
Devonta freeman
Mike Evans
Devontae Adams
Carlos Hyde
Latavius Murray
Jags defense
Kenny stills
Robert woods