Official Motivation Thread (No BS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
I'm not on here a whole lot, but when i get on, i always see a lot of niggas listing reasons why they have no money and how it's "impossible" to change that.

In fact i see this on many sites, not just somalispot

So this thread is about brothers who came up (or are trying to come up), brotherswho are about executing plans and solutions, not the ones who come in every thread and website proclaiming to be helpless :mjpls:

This is the motivational thread, not the "i'm powerless and hopeless and i give up on life, because i am a minority" thread. Keep that shit out of here. But you can post quotes, books, clips or personal stories/advice that you feel may be useful or inspirational for us as Somalis. I know the s will be in here as well but i'll ignore them as usual.

Well I think that admiring successful people is good, it motivates you because there are many from rags to riches stories, but if you have a blm oppressive envy mindset then it doesn’t help.

You have to be really liberal and not care what people think or do, otherwise you waste time on obsessing over others.

Being anti white is bad because you’ll hate the successful, and you won’t learn anything if you hate them, this is where Asians are succeeding, they conform to white culture a lot that even Asian kids have white names and do piano lessons, but going that far isn’t necessary.

I think you should do what you like and think can make good sustainable income, even though it’s an unorthodox choice.

I think only when you’re totally free from any ideological constraints do you have the best chance to be successful.

Well I think that admiring successful people is good, it motivates you because there are many from rags to riches stories, but if you have a blm oppressive envy mindset then it doesn’t help.

You have to be really liberal and not care what people think or do, otherwise you waste time on obsessing over others.

Being anti white is bad because you’ll hate the successful, and you won’t learn anything if you hate them, this is where Asians are succeeding, they conform to white culture a lot that even Asian kids have white names and do piano lessons, but going that far isn’t necessary.

I think you should do what you like and think can make good sustainable income, even though it’s an unorthodox choice.

I think only when you’re totally free from any ideological constraints do you have the best chance to be successful.
Money is materiliasm materiliasm is bad in society in order to remove materiliasm everyone should get the same amount of money all land should belong to the government people should work to make their lives better not for money capitalism is what makes the big gap in the amount of money shared. Elite one pr cent has more money then the 99 precent of the populaition in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts