OFFICIAL MMA/BOXING/MUAY THAI/BJJ/WRESTLING/ETC THREAD

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Boxing- 3 years

One of the smartest choices I've ever made in my life. It's hella fun, amazing workouts, teaches you to defend yourself which is another level of confidence, but my favorite thing about it is that it constantly reminds me at a base level that I have to put in a ton of work to get the results that I want. You want to win a boxing match? Breathe right, move right, think right, be right.

I tried other martial arts, but they were majority all theory, where boxing was just pretty much straightforward. Gloves on, fight.
you competed amateur, i wanna compete at least once,

gimme cardio tips fam

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Just one, learn to control your breathing. This alone should improve you a ton.
man I cant wait to start boxing. I always wanted to box since like 2018 after seeing the whole KSI/Logan paul event.

I was always into grappling but boxing to me is the most waviest martial art/combat sport.

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
man I cant wait to start boxing. I always wanted to box since like 2018 after seeing the whole KSI/Logan paul event.

I was always into grappling but boxing to me is the most waviest martial art/combat sport.
Waviest? I don't get it

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Really want to start sometime this year but I want to invest more money and buy the dips for crypto

such is life

Trending