OFFICIAL K DRAMA THREAD

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Been binging a lot of these as of late and man they're so good.

Dramas I've seen so far include

Reply 1988

Hometown Cha Cha Cha

Squid Games

Go Back Couple

Crash Landing on You(favorite)

Familiar Wife

18 Again

Currently Watching:

Once Upon a Small Town

GuanYu

Custom title
As a man, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for watching indoyar chickflicks. go and stay busy in the gym.
Why not apply that advice to yourself and keep it moving instead of Shaming someone for watching K drama :kanyeshrug:

Edit: answer to the thread, I've watched Squid Game and Kingdom. Kingdom was such a really good show.

Last edited:
Been binging a lot of these as of late and man they're so good.

Dramas I've seen so far include

Reply 1988

Hometown Cha Cha Cha

Squid Games

Go Back Couple

Crash Landing on You(favorite)

Familiar Wife

18 Again

Currently Watching:

Once Upon a Small Town
I watch the Joseon Era K dramas epic

Iljimae one of the best dramas of all times.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
As a man, you ought to be ashamed of yourself for watching indoyar chickflicks. go and stay busy in the gym.
I'm significantly stronger and more muscular than you and I train MuayThai/BJJ but yeah bro, K dramas are so feminine!!!

Teach me how to be as masculine as you! Do I need to post and comment 24/7 on an anonymous forum like you to be masculine?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Also watching Physical 100, it’s a strength and athletic competition/survival show. It’s really good.
1677127632751.jpeg

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Any Bollywood dramas fans in here
I watched all the classics. Forgot the movie but the one with Shah Rukhan and that lady he did multiple movies with is my fav.

I took a bollywood movie course in university as an elective during the summer. I don't know why my university had these weird ass courses, but I enjoyed it despite the fact that I got a C+ in that course.

Trending

Latest posts