Official Jawaari vs Khayre Parliamentary Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.
DZAJRg7VMAAfLDf

Cotton we don't know. There are lots of facets. On one side it is portrayed as a generational conflict. Another portrayed facet is that it is a progression issue Jawaari the old dinosaur standing in the way of Somalia. One other is that it is cleaning up house and act from dark Jawaari that blackmails the executive to give parliament its dues or face a blockade and motion.

All this narratives favour Khayre. Jawaari insists he is protecting the legislative being absorbed by the executive and for the nations well being is fighting to keep it independent.

The real reasons are hidden likely to be a personal vendetta and conflicting interests.

The vote will also take place in the underground carpark of the dilapidated parliament building and not as requested by Jawaari to take place in a neutral place.

Jawaari still insists on Halane where several Amisom manned search points are located where Amisom can interfere with who has access and advantage.

Already the second deputy Speaker came out denouncing the letter above written by the deputy Speaker.

I greatly advice parliamentarians to practise a few fighting and boxing moves before heading to parliament tomorrow.

To losen any tight muscle otherwise self inflicted injuries could seriously have an impact on their health.

I suggest after praying Fajr to practise with a collegue in the hotel courtyard.

59c9d4f545d2a027e83ec679

Jawaari said the motion failed and he will precide over parliament tomorrow.

The deputy Speaker came out and said the vote will take place tomorrow.

This is the perfect recipe for a parliament brawl.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Can someone tell me whats best for the country in regards to this matter? and whats at stake here ?

Can someone tell me whats best for the country in regards to this matter? and whats at stake here ?
There is no "best for the country" option.Remember when Farmaajo said he would destroy alshabab in two years.
:francis:
Remember when he said we are an independent country
:hmm:
This is a power grab , very simple.
:kanyeshrug:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
There is no "best for the country" option.Remember when Farmaajo said he would destroy alshabab in two years.
:francis:
Remember when he said we are an independent country
:hmm:
This is a power grab , very simple.
:kanyeshrug:
isnt Jawaari a challenge to Farmaajo trying to fix Somalia ? isnt a Farmaajo power grab better than MPs thinking they can do what they want ? idk i see more benefit in supporting Farmaajo.

isnt Jawaari a challenge to Farmaajo trying to fix Somalia ? isnt a Farmaajo power grab better than MPs thinking they can do what they want ? idk i see more benefit in supporting Farmaajo.
Nah Farmaajos view is limited and "hands off".Right now he is sleeping in an undisclosed location around the ministry of defence.
:hillarybiz:
Somalia ain't getting better saxib, I have an intuitive feeling we are just being fucked over.Limited development plus a fragmented military doesn't encourage a better Somalia.Jawwari is power hungry just like other so it's no surprise.

Von you are right you can see from the actions of Jawaari that he has not the best for the country at his heart.

Inshallah he will be removed tomorrow unserimoniously. A old man who wants to keep the country from moving forward.

He is undemocratic and wants to prevent parliament from ousting him.

Tomorrow will be a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending