Official habaar thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
:banderas: Little finger is making real power plays without being overly vague and obscure about his long term motives. Varys however, all his manly desires were (seemingly) disposed of along with his dick and testicles. Ironically, you would think Petyr's dick would be his downfall, but when then he traded Sansa out like last year's FIFA. He don't love no hoes from the ends.:whew: Don't get me wrong, Varys is one of the best characters in the show, but less interesting than Little Finger imo. He's more interesting in the books with the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like Varys said, LF would "see the country burn, as long as he is King of the ashes". Who cares that his motives are transparent if thy are greedy and corrupt in nature?? At least with Varys, there is potential for good. Plus, I believe it is for the good of the realm. :fittytousand:

It is merely a bonus that Varys is an eunuch(I believe?), the perfect man :chrisfreshhah:he can control himself around women but doesn't have to use and abuse them like Baelish in order to get crap done. Varys for the W.

black

live and let die.
Like Varys said, LF would "see the country burn, as long as he is King of the ashes". Who cares that his motives are transparent if thy are greedy and corrupt in nature?? At least with Varys, there is potential for good. Plus, I believe it is for the good of the realm. :fittytousand:

I'll be honest, I'm going to be so disappointed if Varys really turns out to be a good guy. It likely is going to end that way in the TV series by the looks of it.. which makes me sad.
It is merely a bonus that Varys is an eunuch(I believe?), the perfect man :chrisfreshhah:he can control himself around women but doesn't have to use and abuse them like Baelish in order to get crap done. Varys for the W.

It is precisely because he's an eunuch he's not relatable, unlike Baelish. Who am I not to root for the underdog in his quest for sex, money and power :zhqjlmx:
Also what are you insinuating? He's an equal opportunity employer in his exploits. He knows the power women wield. :mjohreally:

Petyr: "So many men, they risk so little. They spend their whole lives avoiding danger, and then they die. I'd risk everything to get what I want."
Sansa: "And what do you want?"
Petyr: "Everything."

:banderas:

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Recently I've learned that a fella from here went back home for few years. He worked at a high ranking position at the Xamar port. Only now that Farmaajo got voted in has he lost his position. He is now in town and is asking around a favor from the people here.

You see! The min he got here he bought the latest Benz.

The favor he is asking for is someone to exchange his $200k sitting back in Somalia for a house here. In other words he can't transport here and he wants to buy a house here.

Since this is clearly corruption, since it is stolen from The maskiins back home allow me to read some habaar on him.

May Allah give him a constant phlegm leakage of the tip of his penis.

May he has gangrene of the brain and the eyes.

May he get a cancer of the thyroid.

Another cancer on the root canals of his teeth.

May his children disappoint him where some turn to prostitution and others be alcoholics.

May one night while he is sleeping may the ground he is sleeping on turn into a sink hole
Ameen ya rabbul calaamiin

I'd like to follow up by wishing him a condition in which he keeps shoving his finger up his ass

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Ameen ya rabbul calaamiin

I'd like to follow up by wishing him a condition in which he keeps shoving his finger up his ass

What kind of homo habaar is that ? :damedamn:

Waar use some plague or something

TooMacaan

VIP
I'll be honest, I'm going to be so disappointed if Varys really turns out to be a good guy. It likely is going to end that way in the TV series by the looks of it.. which makes me sad.
There's already enough evil on that show, I need someone who provides the moral character and wisdom without being too righteous. Jon is too pure and daenerys is a bit immature. I like bron too but I don't know how the show will deal with him.

It is precisely because he's an eunuch he's not relatable, unlike Baelish. Who am I not to root for the underdog in his quest for sex, money and power :zhqjlmx:
Also what are you insinuating? He's an equal opportunity employer in his exploits. He knows the power women wield. :mjohreally:

Petyr: "So many men, they risk so little. They spend their whole lives avoiding danger, and then they die. I'd risk everything to get what I want."
Sansa: "And what do you want?"
Petyr: "Everything."

:banderas:
Not relatable? That's because he's like the ideal person that one aspires to be, kind of like a monk...his eunuch status allows him to be more virtuous and bypass desires of the flesh-- primitive animal instincts that tend to burden most of us pathetic beings. :meleshame:With that said, I will admit that LF is probably the most intriguing character but I still can't say he's relatable and find it concerning that you seem to think so:reallymaury:...he basically promotes embracing vices; is too power hungry, literally a pimp and owns a brothel, had an obsession with another man's woman...then went after her daughter after he couldn't have her:susp:, too cunning for my comfort, and as far as equal opportunity...meh, he gets a pass. Like the quote though.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Sorry adeer

I'd like to properly follow up by wishing him the pneumonic plague

Thats not painful enough! I wish him to somehow have the flesh eating bacteria introduced to his stomach where it travels all over his body while he is trapped in a village in Mudug. May it also be an anti-biotic resistant bacteria

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
Thats not painful enough! I wish him to somehow have the flesh eating bacteria introduced to his stomach where it travels all over his body while he is trapped in a village in Mudug. May it also be an anti-biotic resistant bacteria
:dwill:
Im learning from the master :rejoice:

Ameen ya rabb!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:dwill:
Im learning from the master :rejoice:

Ameen ya rabb!

way the go son! have no mercy for these leeches as they had no mercy for "eedo Asli" selling tomatoes in the scorching hot sun of Mogadishu while he driven past her with a Bullet Proof 2018 Land Cruiser. She is making $1 a day to feed her 5 kids while he is stealing $8k a day from the port.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I'd like to wish @Human an 24 hour flu

My white blood cells are on defensive mode 24/7 even when I am fighting es like yourself.

And I wish something positive for you. I wish you gain some intelligence because you are flopping in this survival of the fittest world.

32347903.jpg

black

live and let die.
With that said, I will admit that LF is probably the most intriguing character but I still can't say he's relatable and find it concerning that you seem to think so:reallymaury:...he basically promotes embracing vices; is too power hungry, literally a pimp and owns a brothel, had an obsession with another man's woman...then went after her daughter after he couldn't have her:susp:, too cunning for my comfort, and as far as equal opportunity...meh, he gets a pass. Like the quote though.

:ohno: I'm just sympathising with a man who couldn't get the only woman he ever loved because his grandfather was common sellsword, and not some noble lord. Poor guy only got to hit it once and that was enough to get him hooked on her. A man who came from nothing to challenging the greatest and most ancient houses of Westeros. Not only that, but he managed to successfully dismantle the Starks, the Lannisters, the Tyrells, the Baratheons and house Arryn.

TooMacaan

VIP
:ohno: I'm just sympathising with a man who couldn't get the only woman he ever loved because his grandfather was common sellsword, and not some noble lord. Poor guy only got to hit it once and that was enough to get him hooked on her. A man who came from nothing to challenging the greatest and most ancient houses of Westeros. Not only that, but he managed to successfully dismantle the Starks, the Lannisters, the Tyrells, the Baratheons and house Arryn.
:cosbyhmm::obama:You've managed to craft a pretty sympathetic image indeed but I know better than to trust people with charisma.
There's only one rule for his types; shoot on site:gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

TooMacaan

VIP
I thought most of you were Muslim? Surprised of what i'm reading
:damedamn:
You need to be more active on this site then haha...there are a good amount of religious Muslim people here ofc, but I also think the biggest collection of non-Muslim Somalis on the web...is probably here on this site.

SSDF

Harti Over Hoes
I'd like to habaar @black by wishing him to be lightskin for derailing my black women thread because he didnt post booty pics despite me being in an horny state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending