Official Fitness Physique Thread (2015-2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Fitness Physique Thread (2015-2016)
This is the official fitness thread where members can discuss goals, workouts, nutrition, supplements and offer suggestions.

beast+mode+arms.jpg

R

rcv

Been adding Flaxseed to my protein shakes and oatmeal, this stuff is pretty damn good. Loaded with Omega 3 fatty essential acids.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1497686513093104379.jpg
    Snapchat-1497686513093104379.jpg
    374.6 KB · Views: 450
Sunday workout
Deadlift:
3 sets of 3-5 reps
wide-grip-deadlift.png

Wide-grip lat pull-downs:
3 sets of 8-12 reps
Wide-Grip_Lat_Pulldown1.png

T-bar rows:

3 sets of 10-12 reps

images

Dumbbell rows:
3 sets of 10-12 reps
One_Arm_Dumbbell_Row1.png

Barbell rows:
3 sets of 8-12 reps

barbell-row.jpeg

Close-grip cable pull-downs:
3 sets of 10-15 reps
close-grip-pull-downs.jpg

Reverse machine flyes:
4 sets of 10-20 reps
Reverse-machine-flyes.jpg

Standing dumbell curls:
3 sets of 8-15 reps
dumbbell-curls_incontent.jpg

Close-grip preacher curls:

3 sets of 8-15 reps

spider-curl-2.gif

R

rcv

I read somewhere flaxseed is good for the skin.

Yeah. It has essential fatty acids which hydrate your skin and allow it to produce more oil, so less dry skin. Also it has a high inflammatory index. That means it's really good at getting rid of any irritations or any inflammation on your skin. Uhm yeah I'm pretty sure there's more benefits but that's all I can remember off the top of my head.

R

rcv

Yea you're right. Flaxseeds have lignans, so a high phytoestrogen content. However there is no research that indicates phytoestrogen has negative effects on male hormones. I know off the top of my head lignans are used as prostate cancer treatment and give men better cardiovascular health (research isn't too conclusive for this one). If you have a scientific journal, like Pubmed or something, that shows lignans are bad for males I'll change my opinion.

@HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? you need to stop fapping on daily basis if you really want to gain some muscles. Daily fapping weakens your your (knee)bones, reduces your life expectancy and you also lose lots of energy and nutrients during sperms production and ejaculation process.

You'll get quick result if you quit fapping, train regularly and observing healthy diet.

R

rcv

@HOW CAN SHE SLAP?!? you need to stop fapping on daily basis if you really want to gain some muscles. Daily fapping weakens your your (knee)bones, reduces your life expectancy and you also lose lots of energy and nutrients during sperms production and ejaculation process.

You'll get quick result if you quit fapping, train regularly and observing healthy diet.
:ohhh::what:

The bro science I read sometimes lmao,weaken knees kulaha

R

rcv

@rcv whats your view on masturbation?

From a purely biological stance, it's normal and healthy. I mean that's if you do it in moderation. Just like anything else you do with your body, if you don't do it in moderation it can harm you. Once a day is normal though. The problem with masturbation when you do it in excess isn't anything physical but mental. But since this is a fitness thread, don't worry you can keep fapping and still make gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending