Official cirka thread

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
No more dispensary getho has a nigga copping fresh from the trap and ngl its good to smoke some trash every now and then. It lowers ur tolerance and in a couple months once this quarantine is over ima spoil myself with some 5A gorilla glue and pass out after 2 pulls from a wood fresh off the counter :ahh:

Jungle

VIP
No more dispensary getho has a nigga copping fresh from the trap and ngl its good to smoke some trash every now and then. It lowers ur tolerance and in a couple months once this quarantine is over ima spoil myself with some 5A gorilla glue and pass out after 2 pulls from a wood fresh off the counter :ahh:
You US niggas got soo much variety and the baggies look so attractive :pachah1:id be like a kid in sweet shop :banderas:.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You US niggas got soo much variety and the baggies look so attractive :pachah1:id be like a kid in sweet shop :banderas:.
I live in tdot akhi but when I went to LA I almost busted a nut when I walked into the dispensary shop they had strains named after dead presidents :russ:

Ik yall niggas got some fire up in europe cuz holland is on my bucket list of places to go. Try out some of they dispensary shyt and fukk the baddest bytch in the redlight district is a dream of mine since I was a kid :wow1:

Jungle

VIP
I live in tdot akhi but when I went to LA I almost busted a nut when I walked into the dispensary shop they had strains named after dead presidents :russ:

Ik yall niggas got some fire up in europe cuz holland is on my bucket list of places to go. Try out some of they dispensary shyt and fukk the baddest bytch in the redlight district is a dream of mine since I was a kid :wow1:
Man honestly all you hear bout is cali food in europe right now. I'd say go Barcelona, Spain its damn near legal and the weed just as good. Red light aint shit ive run through alot girl through there over the years :stevej:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Last pack b4 its ramadan makes me want to hijack some ships and chew khat wit my AK. Scooped it up off my homie and it was a lil more expensive than it shld be but gotta support somali businesses akhi :banderas: :ahh:

@Gucci mane you dissed my last pack a while back warya just kno I got the hottest shyt in the streets. Holla if u need any akhi :damedamn:

Trending