Official Book thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Asc bulsho ku soo dhawaada the official book thread of SSpot
Post anything related to books, recommendations, books you want to read/or are reading.
Be it novels or for school and university, this is your place.

Which book are you reading right now?
_20180129_151251.JPG
I'm starting with the first book, Losing Mogadishu by Stevenson, caawa when I go home inshallah.
I haven't actually read any books about Somalia, I'm really looking forward what this book has to offer me. I already liked the introduction.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh that's awesome, let's read it together when I finish the Mogadishu book,:) I'm halfway through it, and guess what according to the author Somalia doesn't have oil that's why US left us alone.

I'll write a full review later when I finish, inshaallah.

And I'm so disappointed to see only General has posted on here. :meleshame:

Oh that's awesome, let's read it together when I finish the Mogadishu book,:) I'm halfway through it, and guess what according to the author Somalia doesn't have oil that's why US left us alone.

I'll write a full review later when I finish, inshaallah.

And I'm so disappointed to see only General has posted on here. :meleshame:

Sounds good, looking forward to your full review later when you finish the book. :samwelcome:

Seems like our lack of easily accessible oil was a blessing in disguise markaas alxamdullilah.

Du skulle fått en platinum-tråd om du hade sagt att du läser böcker om varför ajnabi är bättre än ashy abdis. 90% av alla riktigt bra inlägg brukar bara ha 1-2 sidor max. Se det som en badge of honor :siilaanyolaugh:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Sounds good, looking forward to your full review later when you finish the book. :samwelcome:

Seems like our lack of easily accessible oil was a blessing in disguise markaas alxamdullilah.

Du skulle fått en platinum-tråd om du hade sagt att du läser böcker om varför ajnabi är bättre än ashy abdis. 90% av alla riktigt bra inlägg brukar bara ha 1-2 sidor max. Se det som en badge of honor :siilaanyolaugh:
Waiiit whaaat, är du svensk?:faysalwtf::shookgabre::ayaanswag:
varför sa du inget??:hahaidiot::friendhug:

Läser du svenska böcker också?

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I like this book which I'm currently reading , intense maths but interesting and intuitive.
Science of spacetime
By Derek j raine and Michael heller

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
I like this book which I'm currently reading , intense maths but interesting and intuitive.
Science of spacetime
By Derek j raine and Michael heller
Post a rewiew when you are done with it.:nvjpqts:

Hey I'm done reading the book, I'll post a review on the weekend if I have time.
But do you wanna start reading the other book with me? :denzelnigga:

:umwhat:
Jag är en av de få sane people på Sspot:wow: Har inga fucked up åsikter, miskiin ayan iska ahay:yacadiim:

Jag e reer Sthlm:kanyehmm:
Iska haal qado. Jag menade inget illa, jag nämnde dig för att du är därifrån :meleshame::wow1:
@Generalissimo kolla nu wa kan, du behövde inte använda @ to get his attention:wtf:
Jag tror att jag vet nu vem du syftar på (magaciisa starts with K J soo ma aha?) :cosbyhmm:

A book thread?! I'm giddy. I've just finished reading The Unbearable Lightness of Being. As with all translated books I'm really offended that I couldn't read it in its natural language but it was a great read. It felt very rich and human. I'm excited to read more of Kundera's work. I'm going to start reading Nada tonight which will hopefully be the fourth book I read in Spanish. Cool thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending