OFFICIAL ARMADILLO ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What's your Portuguese like?

Non existent. We speak exclusively English. She's getting me into Creolo, in the last year. But, am terrible when it comes to languages. I bloody spent, THREE years learning Spanish at school, and today, I can barely count to ten in Spanish.

I've never said, that i have a side chick. Alhamdulillah, I've never been soo lowly, as to cheat on my wife, the mother of my daughter. I have been tested, soo hard though. It's not easy, to be faithful, it's a battle everytime.

There will always be a special place in my heart for Somali women. But, it just wasn't meant to be.

Why don't you go back home and marry a 2nd one; for the culture ?

Arma

VIP
When are you gonna divorce youre wife? Since you’re so anti Bantu :tacky:

I'm not anti-Bantu. I just hold the view, that as Somalia is not their homeland, but Tanzania, they should go back. Aswell as, they should stop wearing our cultural attire.

Also, her not having Bantu features and not being Madow, as me not thinking about her part Bantu ancestry.

Last edited:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Unofficial garac because it will have a father figure it won't be as bad as those who don't
Bro why you gotta say it out loud before the brother answers. Make 70 excuses for your brother, maybe they did nukah at tge salafi masjid before he hit, like muta or something
:ohno:

Arma

VIP
did your mulatto wife take an ethnicity test. I remember you saying she's half cadaan half west africans

No she's never taken a ancestry DNA test. Her family is split up between Portuguese and black Africans.

while putting your face out there, and living in the UK.. have you experience any somalispot posters harassing you in public?

Nope, I've had no problem from people. People are different, to how they are online and in real-life. No one is gonna do, sh*t, they're more than welcomed to try.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
No she's never taken a ancestry DNA test. Her family is split up between Portuguese and black Africans.
She can take an ethnicity test if she wants to know more about the tribes she hails from such as 23andme. It only cost $100.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
How did your parents react to the news that you want to marry an ajnabi woman? Usually Somali parents throw a fit when their daughter wants to marry out, but they're quite chilled when it's their son.

Arma

VIP
She can take an ethnicity test if she wants to know more about the tribes she hails from such as 23andme. It only cost $100.

I've been a little sceptical about these DNA tests, and the real purposes these companies have for wanting our DNA. Or maybe, I'm just thinking about things that aren't there.

How did your parents react to the news that you want to marry an ajnabi woman? Usually Somali parents throw a fit when their daughter wants to marry out, but they're quite chilled when it's their son.

They were proper pissed off at first, but in time, they accepted. What could they really do? There was a baby involved. So now they're very happy and accepting. They've taken a liking to her. The fact that she's mixed with light skin and no madow features, kind of helped soften the blow.

Arma

VIP
Does your wife know you only married her because she was pregnant?

Also, does she know you discuss her on a Somali forum?

She's an intelligent woman, I'm dead sure she knows, that is the reason I settled with her. A year on, I'm soo glad I made that choice. I don't ever look back. I'm a better person, for it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.