OFFICIAL ARMADILLO ASK ME ANYTHING THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Today is two years to the day, since I've been on this forum. It's been fun. Probably made a fool of meself, more than once. So anything you wanna ask me or want to know? do ask.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Today is two years to the day, since I've been on this forum. It's been fun. Probably made a fool of meself, more than once. So anything you wanna ask me or want to know? do ask.
I`ve always wondered what made you move to cadaan dominated kent?

Arma

VIP
I`ve always wondered what made you move to cadaan dominated kent?

I've always lived in "cadaan dominated" places. Me and my family settled in a small town called Lewes in East Sussex. It's about 40 miles or so, South of London. I lived there until 2010, when i moved out to London, for university. Reerka still live in Lewes.

I dropped out of uni after a couple of months. I was reading, broadcast journalism. My heart wasn't in it. So i then, enrolled on a 4 year apprenticeship as a stonemason. After my apprenticeship ran its course, and I became a qualified stonemason.

I started working for this sailing canoe manufacturer, Solway Dory. Theyre based in Kent. So i made the decision to take out a mortgage and permanently live there.

I love it here. I live in the Medway area of North Kent. A beautiful part of the county. Plus, I'm about 50 minutes (on a good day) away from central London.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
why'd u pick the name armadillo :hmm:

There was this cop show, I loved back in the 00s. It was called The Shield, it's about this special police unit of 4 guys, in the LAPD, who are corrupt as hell. In season two of the show, there was this crazy mad cartel leader, that i am a fan of, his name was Armadillo. That's where my name comes from.

Arma

VIP
Mashallah I'm happy for you sxb. Btw don't take my threads serious I started trolling out of boredom

For sure man. This place, will drive you up the wall, if you take it all too serious.

Last edited:

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
I've always lived in "cadaan dominated" places. Me and my family settled in a small town called Lewes in East Sussex. It's about 40 miles or so, South of London. I lived there until 2010, when i moved out to London, for university. Reerka still live in Lewes.

I dropped out of uni after a couple of months. I was reading, broadcast journalism. My heart wasn't in it. So i then, enrolled on a 4 year apprenticeship as a stonemason. After my apprenticeship ran its course, and I became a qualified stonemason.

I started working for this sailing canoe manufacturer, Solway Dory. Theyre based in Kent. So i made the decision to take out a mortgage and permanently live there.

I love it here. I live in the Medway area of North Kent. A beautiful part of the county. Plus, I'm about 50 minutes (on a good day) away from central London.
Good on you sxb

Yeah also wanted to say that I respect you even though I don't agree with everything you say walaal.

Any life tips you want to share with to younger geeljires bro? Something you wished you knew or didn't do when you were younger (around 20)

Ive seen some of your posts on
Here

One in particularly where you
Said you had a GF/side chick

How many times have you
cheated On your ajanbi revert
wife?

:yacadiim: And do you
Lust for a Somali female?

Arma

VIP
Yeah also wanted to say that I respect you even though I don't agree with everything you say walaal.

Any life tips you want to share with to younger geeljires bro? Something you wished you knew or didn't do when you were younger (around 20)

Don't waste your time with stupid, time wasting University degrees. Don't leave things for the last moment. Be careful with some women, they could cause major problems, no matter how nice that ass and titts are.
Lastly, if you're ever presented with a hard choice situation, think it through, list the pros and cons of each choice, and whatever your choice may be, STICK WITH IT. Don't ever look back.

Last edited:

Arma

VIP
Ive seen some of your posts on
Here

One in particularly where you
Said you had a GF/side chick

How many times have you
cheated On your ajanbi revert
wife?

:yacadiim: And do you
Lust for a Somali female?

I've never said, that i have a side chick. Alhamdulillah, I've never been soo lowly, as to cheat on my wife, the mother of my daughter. I have been tested, soo hard though. It's not easy, to be faithful, it's a battle everytime.

There will always be a special place in my heart for Somali women. But, it just wasn't meant to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts