Official AMA with the Emperor of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Its been almost 5 months since I joined this forum, an interesting place to say the least. To mark this occasion, I have created a platform, where you can ask me anything. I will answer it to the best of my ability.

Is Birmingham really as shit as they say and what is your obsession with medieval shit like rome and greece whatever

Why did you change your name?
Israel or Saudi Arabia?
What's your favourite music? Music is haram I know
How long have you been suffering in Birmingham and when will you make hijrah to London?

Merchant of Mogadishu

Why did you change your name?
Israel or Saudi Arabia?
What's your favourite music? Music is haram I know
How long have you been suffering in Birmingham and when will you make hijrah to London?

1. Because I have transcended mercantilism.
  2. Saudi Arabia of course. But only because they are Muslim, at the end of the day, they are vassals to the American Empire.
  3. I don't listen to music sxb.
  4. I have been suffering for a while now, more than a decade. But I shall not make hijrah to a place that is worse than where I am now. I would rather make hijrah to Mā warāʼ al-Nahr

2. Saudi Arabia of course. But only because they are Muslim, at the end of the day, they are vassals to the American Empire.
  4. I have been suffering for a while now, more than a decade. But I shall not make hijrah to a place that is worse than where I am now. I would rather make hijrah to Mā warāʼ al-Nahr

Respect that.

Is there such a thing as secular Islam or Islamic democracy?
Why should I abide by the law of the land when Allah created me a free man and to Him belongs all land?
Are you a student or do you work?

Crazy jumbled up questions like this are good at getting you thinking .

Don't come to London sxb. I did that hijrah @Boqor speaks off from the north. I realised it was a facade, The place is a complete shit hole, stay where you are and then fly out to the Arabia or the far east for your career.

Don't come to London sxb. I did that hijrah @Boqor speaks off from the north. I realised it was a facade, The place is a complete shit hole, stay where you are and then fly out to the Arabia or the far east for your career.

Birmingham is basically 2006 brixton slapped in the middle of England, hella gang bangers and revert jihadis sxb

Merchant of Mogadishu

Respect that.

Is there such a thing as secular Islam or Islamic democracy?
Why should I abide by the law of the land when Allah created me a free man and to Him belongs all land?
Are you a student or do you work?

Crazy jumbled up questions like this are good at getting you thinking .

1. No there is definitely no such thing as secular Islam. Secularism is the separation of religion and state. How can that be possible when the laws are based upon the Quran and Sunnah? Islamic democracy is a thing since it exists in some countries or has existed. However, whether it works is a different matter.
  2. I'm guessing you mean the laws of the country you are in? That is because, we as Muslims must abide by the law of the land as long as it doesn't violate the laws of Allah.
  3. Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)
  4. Yes I am a student.

What qolomo are you of?

What do you mean sxb? Don't you know who I am?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
  1. No there is definitely no such thing as secular Islam. Secularism is the separation of religion and state. How can that be possible when the laws are based upon the Quran and Sunnah? Islamic democracy is a thing since it exists in some countries or has existed. However, whether it works is a different matter.
  2. I'm guessing you mean the laws of the country you are in? That is because, we as Muslims must abide by the law of the land as long as it doesn't violate the laws of Allah.
  3. Sayyiduna Abd Allah ibn Umar (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “It is necessary upon a Muslim to listen to and obey the ruler, as long as one is not ordered to carry out a sin. If he is commanded to commit a sin, then there is no adherence and obedience.” (Sahih al-Bukhari, no. 2796 & Sunan Tirmidhi)
  4. Yes I am a student.

What do you mean sxb? Don't you know who I am?

Qolomo means clan. No, I don't know you. I'm I supposed to know you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending