Official 2017 Hargeisa Int. Book Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
The biggest book fair in East Africa is celebrating it's 10th anniversary tomorrow
DFQiH4PXoAA8J7q.jpg

DFQo_0BXYAMooER.jpg:large

DFMsrBOWsAECGLB.jpg

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Very exited for the fair. but im dissapointed they invited the xenophobic s.africa this year as guest. two somali traders were killed this week there

Nice!:qri8gs7:

Longest running Somali book fair, largest collection of historical tapes/archives (music & gabay), ancient Somali calendar revived by Somali intellectuals in Hargeisa + several other initiatives.

Hargeisa = capital of Somali culture
IMG_6504.PNG

Last edited:

El padrone

jeesto are u there at the moment? maybe we shud organize after party for Sspot where we discuss Suugo science, waaq, and other cringy stuff lol.

@merka @Madaxkuti i guess yall still there

El padrone

Nice!:qri8gs7:

Longest running Somali book fair, largest collection of historical tapes/archives (music & gabay), ancient Somali calendar revived by Somali intellectuals in Hargeisa and many more initiatives.

Hargeisa = capital of Somali culture
View attachment 24044
Wallahi im surprised we were able to keep it up after this long!
i witnessed the hibf during its nascent beganing with limited recognition.

One of the wonders of Somaliland :diddyswag:

waraabe

Your superior
"Renowned" authors and academics? Really? All I see is a few overweight, balding dudes (one of whom looks like an ex-convict). I guess nobody wants to come to an unrecognized book fair!

There is extra security to prevent darod fathers from trying to sell these men their daughters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts