OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA SEASON thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The Cavs will be in shambles after having lost Kyrie. They finish 2nd
The Celtics will not fully adjust to Kyrie in the lineup and will finish 3rd
The Raptors have been building chemistry for years and came close several times. With the situation of the Celtics and cavs, this is their year. They win the east in 6 games and get murdered by the spurs
In the west, the spurs will finally overcome the warriors and make the final, where they beat the raptors without even showing up. The rest of the west is irrelevant. Although west teams are way more competitive than east teams, no one can break the Spurs-Warriors monopoly.
@Hades Raptors fan? This might be your season.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah both parties should get tested.

She just wants to meet in her comfort spot, her home. And maybe she doesn't want the kids to meet him yet.

This is actually true...she made me come at 11pm...then she had me go to the basement..on top of that she hidden my shoes:bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think step dads should be a part of the kid's life. You're marrying into a family and you'll be living with them. If you don't want that, marry a single and carefree girl.
Their real dad should be dealing with them. He married her not the kids, if the kids dad is alive then the step dad should mind his business.

Their real dad should be dealing with them. He married her not the kids, if the kids dad is alive then the step dad should mind his business.

In our culture they become your uncle figure, you can rely on them as much as you would your real uncle. My friend's step dad bought her a house back home for her and her kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
In our culture they become your uncle figure, you can rely on them as much as you would your real uncle. My friend's step dad bought her a house back home for her and her kids.
Is her real dad alive?

Poor menace is talking about marrying her in an illegal way while she's thinking about other ways to hide the other booty calls shoes, kkkkkkk. I laughed!

I think she'll be fine with the qudbo siro by the sound of things. She just wants her fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts