OFFICIAL 2017-2018 NBA SEASON thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I predict that Cavs will be the champs

Watch out for the T-Wolves

The Pelicans

The Nuggets

Teams that will fall below expectations:

OKC

Celtics

Lakers

A team that will be horrible to watch, no excitement:

Raptors

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I missed you menace, I was about to file a missing person report. I thought you went to Vegas with groupon deal!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I missed you menace, I was about to file a missing person report. I thought you went to Vegas with groupon deal!

I was reading but refrained from polluting the forum.

Like I said, I am intend on secretly wifing the single mother with 5 kids. We are negotiating. I told her that I don't want any publicity and that I will be with her during the weekdays maybe 2x out if the week. I think she is down for it. I like her house. She has a nice basement.

Gibiin-Udug

I was reading but refrained from polluting the forum.

Like I said, I am intend on secretly wifing the single mother with 5 kids. We are negotiating. I told her that I don't want any publicity and that I will be with her during the weekdays maybe 2x out if the week. I think she is down for it. I like her house. She has a nice basement.
So you were serious about shagging up with her. I hope her 16 year old knocks you out like your younger brother did.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
So you were serious about shagging up with her. I hope her 16 year old knocks you out like your younger brother did.

I have not committed any Zina thus far with her, at least I haven't penetrated her.

I intend to make it xalaal but very discreetly m. It's not illegal. It's the new fashion in MN and Ohio.

Gibiin-Udug

I have not committed any Zina thus far with her, at least I haven't penetrated her.

I intend to make it xalaal but very discreetly m. It's not illegal. It's the new fashion in MN and Ohio.
You should test her of HIV, std, ganorrhea, hpv.

Gibiin-Udug

She's a respectable Somali mother. It's menace who is capable of spreading diseases because he sleeps around a lot and has done for most of his life.
I would have told her the same thing if she was on here.

But let's be honest, if she's respectable she wouldn't sneak him through the basement door in the middle of the night but that's just my opinion.

I would have told her the same thing if she was on here.

But let's be honest, if she's respectable she wouldn't sneak him through the basement door in the middle of the night but that's just my opinion.

Yeah both parties should get tested.

She just wants to meet in her comfort spot, her home. And maybe she doesn't want the kids to meet him yet.

Gibiin-Udug

Yeah both parties should get tested.

She just wants to meet in her comfort spot, her home. And maybe she doesn't want the kids to meet him yet.
If she's not ready for her kids to meet him, then she shouldn't sneak him in the house and secondly in my religion it's not permissible for a man who's not related to you to come to your house without another person present, it's for safety reasons.

It's 2017, there are coffee shops that have intimate setting where she can talk to him and get to know him.

If she's not ready for her kids to meet them, then she shouldn't sneak him in the house and secondly in my religion it's not permissible for a man who's not related to you to come to your house without another person present, it's for safety reasons.

It's 2017, there are coffee shops that have intimate setting where she can talk to him and get to know him.

Maybe she doesn't have a babysitter. Her big son is present.

Gibiin-Udug

I wouldn't a trust a 16 year old with my kids. Unless he;s a really mature 16 year old he'd probably smoke pot around the kids.
Then she doesn't need a man at this time, she can focus on disciplining her 16 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.