Odaayasha Wisil cry about Reer Saaxo and beg HSM and Galmudug for help

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

@Thegoodshepherd listen to the last oday calacaal from 17:00 to the end of the video. Walle Reer Saaxo have traumatized these Hutus and made their life hell. He even admits they try to invite them to Gelinsoor but refused. The audacity to squat in a man’s house and try to invite him for dinner afterwards

Caqli Hutu is perplexing :russ:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Mareexan lost so much land to Habargidir it’s mind blowing. No wonder you dislike them. Nothing you say will change this reality. 80 years ago HG never lived west of the highway. Today they have set up settlements inside DDSI
Yes even the attack in Hurushe was deep in so called MX land taken by Saleebaan. You actually realise how much land they’ve lost every attack they launch given they run back to Cabudwaaq/ Ethiopia’s border.

We defo should however teach them a lesson again. Then attacking late at night and then running away isn’t acceptable. The Galmudug police shouldn’t become shy of intervening, just cos Galmudug is improving it’s governance and reducing clan wars initiated by HG doesn’t mean the other side will as they are not willing to give up on the lands they lost decades ago

TekNiKo

VIP
Mareexan lost so much land to Habargidir it’s mind blowing. No wonder you dislike them. Nothing you say will change this reality
You lost half of Mogadishu to them yet still bootyclap. You have been relegated to downtrodden North Mogadishu.

Meanwhile the ignoble Sacad clan Reer Jalaf were known Italian puppets. They tried to seduce soldiers with women and ate sagaaro (gazelles) and made it ever so alluring

AB7FF2B8-795C-4212-A502-C0BB4064D62A.jpeg

You lost half of Mogadishu to them yet still bootyclap. You have been relegated to downtrodden North Mogadishu.

Meanwhile the ignoble Sacad clan Reer Jalaf were known Italian puppets. They tried to seduce soldiers with women and ate sagaaro (gazelles) and made it ever so alluring

View attachment 271486
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you on the other hand always knew hg as an enemy and they have taken large swarth of baadiyo land from you. This cannot be compared. MX claim kismaayo but have 0% military control over one single plot in the city. We are not the same

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Reer Saaxo are getting ready to vote in the Puntland local elections. Wallahi billahi I dare a Hutu to try something.

TekNiKo

VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you on the other hand always knew hg as an enemy and they have taken large swarth of baadiyo land from you. This cannot be compared. MX claim kismaayo but have 0% military control over one single plot in the city. We are not the same
Are you kidding me ? This is Mudug and two Wacaysle already got smoked :wow:

Lets see your response ama iska amuus nin kale xaniyihis ha fuulin Ina Batuulo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Saaxo are getting ready to vote in the Puntland local elections. Wallahi billahi I dare a Hutu to try something.
They even mentioned how they say they feel like this is Cali Yusuf (Keenadiid) time for Sacad all over again. MJs really did a number on them I suggest you watch the full vid:damn::ohdamn:

Hamzza

VIP
@Prince of HS Habargedir can't come close to Mareexaan when it comes to warfare. The only reason why HG is occupying some MX land is because the latter evacuated most of their strongholds when they emigrated to Jubaland.

I don’t see any calaacal. If you consider him stating marehan killed women and robbed some animals, calaacal what do you consider the boons odays who were crying their women getting violated, their villages leveled and ransacked? MX are yet to do shit against sacad after that incident because they found out the hard way sacad will commit double the atrocities boons commit.

I love when Boons and some Daroods say Marehan migrated from the land they lost to Cayr stretching from Mareergur to Dhusamareb🤣COPE. at least wagardhac are not tamed like other boons and are trying to get back what they lost, although they’ve been getting smoked for the past 30 years.

Puntland should add does new lands :tocry: .

Why would you want to add entitled CBB to Puntland? If Marehan is smart, they'd all join Galmudug and then compete for the highest seat. That is, if they are confident in their numbers. If they are not, then they should accept "Majority rules, minority rights". Because even if all of them joined Puntland, they would still be a minority.

Finally, we should not let them drag us into the never-ending "Walaalaha Galgaduud" lovers quarrel.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why would you want to add entitled CBB to Puntland? If Marehan is smart, they'd all join Galmudug and then compete for the highest seat. That is, if they are confident in their numbers. If they are not, then they should accept "Majority rules, minority rights". Because even if all of them joined Puntland, they would still be a minority.

Finally, we should not let them drag us into the never-ending "Walaalaha Galgaduud" lovers quarrel.
You are right :mjcry: .

The odey is talking about an incident June 2022 in which the bandits wagardhac shot and killed a pregnant lady who was looking over ari in between kaxandhale and galgalad. They made off with the ari but fearing clan fighting the xoolo was returned.
the new round of tit for tat again started by the bandits killed 2 caruur 1 hooyo and injured further 2 caruur and their hooyo. In response reer jalaf kidnapped 7 women in higlo tiriye and shot up the handful of jiingads.

Trending