Obsessions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
Have u ever had obsessions through ur lives... I was recently just thinking of a statement a guy made recently when he asked me if I Had a sports team... I said not really...coz I haven’t watched and ball Game in 5 years.

Now, let’s come to the real reason I’m making this thread. Throughout my life I’ve been obsessed with different things... like when I was a kid I was obsessed with cartoons and shit then I hit my early teens, that’s when I was obsessed with soccer and I became darn good at it, skipping school for practice and shit, I WAS OBSESSED, finally I was good and started playing with the big boys back in Africa, but my obsession with playing soccer was like bad, BUT I COULD NEVER GET MYSELF TO WATCH A FULL GAME OF SOCCER WITHOUT FILLING SOME TYPE OF ENVY WALLAHI. I would honestly be in my head the whole time, bored asf.
And nothing but.... “How on earth earth can u watch another MAN live out his dreams, he don’t knw ABAAAY ABAAY, he never gave me SHIT, he doesn’t pay my bills, he doesn’t give me pussy, he doesn’t give a FLYING f*ck about me, why on earth would I waste 90 mins sitting down, dick ridding NIGGAS that don’t even knw I exist or if I ever existed.”

That shit always bothered me as a kid.

Have u ever had obsessions through ur lives... I was recently just thinking of a statement a guy made recently when he asked me if I Had a sports team... I said not really...coz I haven’t watched and ball Game in 5 years.

Now, let’s come to the real reason I’m making this thread. Throughout my life I’ve been obsessed with different things... like when I was a kid I was obsessed with cartoons and shit then I hit my early teens, that’s when I was obsessed with soccer and I became darn good at it, skipping school for practice and shit, I WAS OBSESSED, finally I was good and started playing with the big boys back in Africa, but my obsession with playing soccer was like bad, BUT I COULD NEVER GET MYSELF TO WATCH A FULL GAME OF SOCCER WITHOUT FILLING SOME TYPE OF ENVY WALLAHI. I would honestly be in my head the whole time, bored asf.
And nothing but.... “How on earth earth can u watch another MAN live out his dreams, he don’t knw ABAAAY ABAAY, he never gave me SHIT, he doesn’t pay my bills, he doesn’t give me pussy, he doesn’t give a FLYING f*ck about me, why on earth would I waste 90 mins sitting down, dick ridding NIGGAS that don’t even knw I exist or if I ever existed.”

Entertainment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yo! Wallahi I’m hitting an age of my life where I’m starting to Get obsessed with Muay Thai, motorcycles, guns, my looks. I could give a f*ck about ball game.
Do you bro. Try things you always wanted to try.
I'm about to go to a gun range soon with the homiesNever shot a gun before. I live in a gun friendly state too.

Aisha21

A typical Somali

Be good at soccer then so we can watch you then, makes us all proud.:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.