4chan obsessed with Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loool they're all dumbass, pig skinned ugly incels who were bullied by Somali boys growing up. That's why they have severe obsession with Somalis. Ugly albino sub-humans who burn severely in the sun will forever stay mad sis.

Go see thecoli, yet there are the same people you're caping for:mahubowtf:What kinda logic is that yareey?
Lol I used to go on thecoli and the worst they would say is that we are racist/selfhaters, not that we are literal subhuman “ of ” who deserve to be genocided :ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Lol I used to go on thecoli and the worst they would say is that we are racist/selfhaters, not that we are literal subhuman “******s of ******s” who deserve to be genocided :ayaanswag:
Is that a compliment then?:patrice:
You think they like you with those names:pacspit: Just stop it right there:idontlike: adeer

Lol I used to go on thecoli and the worst they would say is that we are racist/selfhaters, not that we are literal subhuman “******s of ******s” who deserve to be genocided :ayaanswag:

Yeah, cause 4chan is a good representation of white people

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Loool they're all dumbass, pig skinned ugly incels who were bullied by Somali boys growing up. That's why they have severe obsession with Somalis. Ugly albino sub-humans who burn severely in the sun will stay mad sis.

We need to invade that forum and destroy them in their own turf.

@RichEnoughForGucci @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @esmailxxx @Defendant @Nin waalan @Xalimo from da block @AarHawd_7 @Subeer @Sheikh @sigmund @Geeljire lotus @Woozie Mu @Dalmoor @Lostbox @Sidi Dirir @Crow @nine @Gooney112

Time for an invasion. :fittytousand:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4chan is not all that I actually browse other boards like /mu/ and /vip/, /pol/ is just an outlier when it comes to e-autism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts