Obese women storm a train station in bras and jeans to promote 'body positivity'

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
NSFL!
C7eoxk2W0AAy0eJ.jpg:large

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Fucking lol, the only thing they'll be positive for is heart disease and diabetes.

:drakelaugh: why not change yourself instead of trying to change the world? unless you have an illness that prevents you from losing weight, you have no reason being obese.:camby:

VixR

Veritas
I mean, okay.

They have a target audience.

To me, this is the sort of thing where you see it and keep moving if it doesn't apply to you :manny:

Didn't watch the video. The whole "body positivity" movement is so dumb. These people should be made to visit hospitals and see what being so fat does to your body.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Yea, I don't see how unmarried childless women are able to make themselves this fat. My hooyo popped 6 babies out and she's not as fat as any of these women, granted she is still fat but not this fat.

There is nothing more alluring and mesmerizing than a naked women that is fit and toned.
There is nothing more repulsive and nauseating than a naked women that is fat and obese.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Put down the cheeseburger and stop crying about acceptance.

There's nothing positive about obesity. They're trying to mislead little girls into literally eating themselves to death!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending