Obama Impersonations Won't Stop Al Shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He is a mucaraad behind Dahsoor, bad reporter for Channel 4, a channel that constantly produces anti Sunni islam documentaries.

He is nothing but a tool, I dont even know his clan but I suspect Isaaq or MJ

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This nigga runs dalsoor:dead:.
Guys a legend sxb:pachah1:checkout his twitter timeline :pachah1:
He is a mucaraad behind Dahsoor, bad reporter for Channel 4, a channel that constantly produces anti Sunni islam documentaries.

He isnt Isaaq as hes against Somaliland. I believe he is Hawiye as there isnt many majeerteens in the UK.

DRACO

VIP

He is extremely anti somaliland but i still follow him.

Guys a legend sxb:pachah1:checkout his twitter timeline :pachah1:

He isnt Isaaq as hes against Somaliland. I believe he is Hawiye as there isnt many majeerteens in the UK.

He's OG, he became anti govt after farmaajo handed over the qalbi dhagax guy

Lol, I am 100% sure this is the case.

You can tell from his cringy speeches that he is trying to be this great, inspirational orator but it falls flat. The awkward long silences, the emphasising of strange words, the attempts to deepen his whimpy voice---all are obvious and cringy.

Of Somali leaders, Siad Barre was by far the greatest speaker. In Somali he spoke in a pure, Mudug accent that immediately commanded respect and authority. In English and Italian he was comfortable and avuncular, and was quick in both languages despite having limited formal education.

The guy is an alshabaab supporting loser who used to support the government and farmaajo, but switched when he didn't get to be part of the loop. His entire Dalsoor producers and reporters quit on him because he doesn't do reporting and just insults everyone in the government, now he's the only one running the channel and is failing epicly. He hasn't uploaded since his producer left last week.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The guy is an alshabaab supporting loser who used to support the government and farmaajo, but switched when he didn't get to be part of the loop. His entire Dalsoor producers and reporters quit on him because he doesn't do reporting and just insults everyone in the government, now he's the only one running the channel and is failing epicly. He hasn't uploaded since his producer left last week.
His producer left? Fill us in with the details.

This Jamal guy is nuts. He's obsessed with trying to make the gov look bad but all it's done is make him look foolish.

This is the type of "criticism" he comes up with
As if not speaking Arabic is a sin or makes someone unfit to be the president of Somalia. :bell:

This Jamal guy is nuts. He's obsessed with trying to make the gov look bad but all it's done is make him look foolish.

This is the type of "criticism" he comes up with
As if not speaking Arabic is a sin or makes someone unfit to be the president of Somalia. :bell:

He is grasping at straws. :drakelaugh: Look at him suggesting that he is unreligious because of lack of arabic speaking skills.

What an outstanding journalist. :deadosama:

He is grasping at straws. :drakelaugh: Look at him suggesting that he is unreligious because of lack of arabic speaking skills.

What an outstanding journalist. :deadosama:
He's suggesting not speaking Arabic makes one a bad Muslim, he's also implying most Somalis speak Arabic. Lool who is he trying to fool.
:tacky:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts