Obama has a crush on Kamala Harris

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He once said "Good looking Kamala" Then he had to call her and apologize because feminist cried foul. I think since then, there is a spark between them. Here in this clip, Obama seems horny for her. You see how he is jealous when she asks him about Joe? Or How he hides his penis area when he talks?

Last edited:
He once said "Good looking Kamala" Then he had to call her and apologize because feminist cried fowl. I think since them, there is a spark between them. Here in this clip, Obama seems horny for her. You see how he is jealous when she asks him about Joe? Or How he hides his penis area when he talks?

I dont think he likes women, so this isnt true.

u r just hating. pure hate.

on side the note: I did muse whether he was wearing soaks or a nice fine high thigh stockings
Hahaha no wallahi im not, thats a trait i dont possess, im just going after what i have seen😅 eapecially the video of when Michelle was dancing in Ellen show.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Hahaha no wallahi im not, thats a trait i dont possess, im just going after what i have seen😅 eapecially the video of when Michelle was dancing in Ellen show.

no no no no u r nothing but a hater!

1604671032965.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Facts and one boyfriend of his who spoke to media about, commited "suicide" just like those who accussed Kevin spacey and Hillary 😅murica is like Afghanistan 💯

Waa waareeyyyy conspiracy theory times. Where is my chardonnay wine

Trending