O Blessing of blessings! The human race will not reach the year 2300

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samira

Illuminated Xalimo
If only I could live to see the sky fall!

trends.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Technology would save the day.

It's just human society that I'm worried about after something like basic income is implemented.

Technology could just as well doom us.
Nuclear war will happen, juts like the americans dropped the hydrogen bombs as soon as they invented them. The europeans are itching to test out their nuclear bombs, and the elites will be responsible for it since they want depopulation and have bunkers ready fro them.

The world could end much earlier or later than the year 2300, only God knows the hour.

Fang4

The Pope said similar thing today that due to global warming the world would end up in a pile of rubble and asked Catholics to come to the churches and pray more. Have you heard about Jones Town, if you did, then you will get my drift.

I’m worried about the Saudis who keep pumping the oil cuz it’s now 45 degrees in their country and it will keep rising, it won’t be habitable

Somalia can atleast grow trees in many places

I
I’m worried about the Saudis who keep pumping the oil cuz it’s now 45 degrees in their country and it will keep rising, it won’t be habitable

Somalia can atleast grow trees in many places
I'm going to plant trees when i go back. What's the limit to the number of trees you can plant anyway?

I

I'm going to plant trees when i go back. What's the limit to the number of trees you can plant anyway?

Yaquub

It’s not only planting trees but making sure that you plant the right trees to survive the local weather and adopt to the local environment. Not long ago, Algobra trees were planted in many drought affected areas and now, they became invasive and parasitic and started to destroy farms and grazing lands. Similar things happened in Mogadishu and soroundings when these plants (they’ve a Somali word) were planted to stop the spread of beach sand into the urban areas and became very invasive and spread wildly all the way outside of the city. They are now threatening the agricultural areas in Afgooye and might continue to the most productive hinterland areas. Secondly, you’ve to make sure that you don’t only plant the right season, but also make contingencies plans for watering the plants if it didn’t rain. Once they start growing, it requires constant monitoring that it won’t be grazed by animals and this monitoring is required all the way when they grow and beyond. It’s a life-long commitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending